FAT Shaming

Oh okay, do u specifically prefer fat girls like outside just of sex?

Good question. And yes. I love women of all shapes and sizes. A woman with meat on her bones is attractive to me. Especially when shes clean and not all sloppy. I love me some cellulite/dimples.

Especially them 200 lbs + latina women with the pretty feet.

Good question. And yes. I love women of all shapes and sizes. A woman with meat on her bones is attractive to me. Especially when shes clean and not all sloppy. I love me some cellulite/dimples.

Especially them 200 lbs + latina women with the pretty feet.
do they be openly insecure about their body?

I did check the throat region and parts prior. :lol:
8F5753CF-B346-44ED-B50A-34CCCD129735.gif

6'3 is just too much woman for ya boy. I'm 6 foot if she eye level and got a few lbs on me I used to not sweat it in my formative years.... But like homie said you wake up hurtin! Hip flexors and groin jus wondering why.

Mass x acceleration. Something gotta absorb them forces haha

I messed with a specimen 6'1-2, used to play some sort of semi pro ball. It didnt bother me, I'm 6'0, except when we went to the movies once and she put wedges on and was looking 6'7 out here we holding hands tryna be romantic, I looked like a husky teen being dragged around by his mama. She helped me carry my couch upstairs to the 4th floor though, how many women gonna do that. Also I'm 290 which is the highest I have been in my life in a long time. I'm gucci though, been losing the last week or so

Had a 6ft Ghana-ian(?) too who was a site. It's like her body was exagerrated and made for sex, big lips, big ****, big ***, big ****, but when she turned at the wrong angle she had a Luke Cage shaped head. Like if you put Luke's head and a wig on Kenya Moore's body

How often are you standing up next to each other anyways?

Last edited:
for those who smashed taller girls, can you compare the differences of that experience and that of non-taller girls? me personally, i don't enjoy smashing a shorter chick (5'2 and under) as much.

I suck at guessing women's weight since body composition changes it with men being more muscle and women being softer. Build was like Elizabeth Cambageish maybe. Like no 6 pack but she wasn't fat. Thighs were muscle-y for a woman. She was cool, she was kind of underachieving in life though.

But I've dated and especially slayed some bohemoths too. I'm big and strong so it's nothing

What about swole shaming? People think that they can just stare or make comments when u brolic and diesel. That’s treating someone like an object real talk.
Very low percentage swole Shame LoL. But it takes a funny mf to do so and it’s clowning session on steroids.
Used to b 315 brolic too. Smallest one out the click.

Man at 5'8 if a 6'3 chick gives me play that's just God and I have to accept it. Though i've had women who look 6'3 in heels.

Back
Top Bottom