Fast Food; you know it's bad for you....

...but what establishment do you frequent after you claimed you swore off it?

For me, it's the Golden Arches.  It's been almost 5 years since I consumed anything from there, and went last night.  I swear, they put something in the fries!!!!!

...but what establishment do you frequent after you claimed you swore off it?

For me, it's the Golden Arches.  It's been almost 5 years since I consumed anything from there, and went last night.  I swear, they put something in the fries!!!!!

It's bad for you, but like everything else, it's not too bad if you only eat it in moderation.

But to answer the thread:
-In-n-out (quality everytime
pimp.gif
)
-McDonalds (the fries)
-Wendy's

It's bad for you, but like everything else, it's not too bad if you only eat it in moderation.

But to answer the thread:
-In-n-out (quality everytime
pimp.gif
)
-McDonalds (the fries)
-Wendy's

if you are on a diet, as long as you dont frequent those places you are still good to eat there....i am on a pretty strict diet and i still visit my local McDonalds 2-3 times a month..and i still have my 6 pack abs lol

-J23C

if you are on a diet, as long as you dont frequent those places you are still good to eat there....i am on a pretty strict diet and i still visit my local McDonalds 2-3 times a month..and i still have my 6 pack abs lol

-J23C

FALSE..  It's OOOO Sooo good for me 
wink.gif

WhataburgerChopHouse.jpg

I will never stop going to Whataburger
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

FALSE..  It's OOOO Sooo good for me 
wink.gif

WhataburgerChopHouse.jpg

I will never stop going to Whataburger
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

in n out, arbys every couple of months. i wish we had whataburgers in california. that chicken honey biscuit thing is one of the greatest things ive ever eaten

in n out, arbys every couple of months. i wish we had whataburgers in california. that chicken honey biscuit thing is one of the greatest things ive ever eaten

Back
Top Bottom