Fast and Furious Thread: Hobbs and Shaw Spin Off 2019 - Tyrese career ending injury

Jus watched it. It was pretty good. The tribute was definitely cool. Had to fight the tears. The whole theater applauded when the "for Paul" popped on screen.

Really want to see Helen Mirren in part 8 as the shaw brothers mother, cant imagine the stunts they'd have her doing. 
laugh.gif

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...urious-role-for-helen-mirren/?intcmp=features

Really want to see Helen Mirren in part 8 as the shaw brothers mother, cant imagine the stunts they'd have her doing. :lol:

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...urious-role-for-helen-mirren/?intcmp=features

Honestly, I hope that's it for the Shaw fam. It'd be really cheesy if each movie is just another older Shaw family member.

You know those brothers are comin back at some point.

There's a reason they showed Owen still alive, and Drak just in prison.

They'll be back, zero doubt.

Excellent movie solid 7.4/8

Guess it was a lot of wrestling fans last night cause everyone went crazy when Rock executed his finishing move.

Great over the top action that we expect, comedy that was unintentionally great, beautiful cars, and the ending man caught me fight in the feels. Executed perfectly.

Interested to see where they take it from here.

And I almost got in trouble thanks to Missandei last night on my anniversary with the gf. But cot damn man she's a dime+99.
I'm curious about the .4

"TIME TO UNLEASH THE BEAST"
:rofl: :rofl:
Vin and them corny lines man :lol:
Damn he said something else towards the end but I forgot

Not even gonna lie, the mini tributes and then the final tribute hit me right in the feels.  Like I called my mom when I got to my car to tell them I love them
laugh.gif
  It's not like I dont tell them that, but I had to right then and there before I drove out the parking lot lol. 

As for the movie...
it was alright.  Not as good as 5 or 6 though.   Like they went too bananas with some stuff.  Someone mentioned liking Owen more than Deckard, and it's probably because the story, build up, personality of the character etc.  They didnt develop Deckards character enough to feel this way or that way about him.  
Nice how they tied in all the movies (including TD).   The Tokyo Drift gf is so hawt still lol
But man, it all comes back to PW.  I know some will say he's just a celeb and we shouldnt feel anything about his passing but after watching him/the franchise for so long you cant help but have some sort of connection/attachment.  Rip Paul Walker. 

Thought Lucas Black would have more film time than he did. Some of the cameos were pointless besides the female UFC fighter(RR).

We got tickets for tomorrow at 7PM, can't wait. I'm going to get my Dame on and flip Kleenex outside the theater for a mark up too.

:lol:

Easily one of the best worst lines in the franchises history.

Thought Lucas Black would have more film time than he did.

Thank god he didn't, that dudes voice actually pisses me off.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom