FanDuel Vol. The Best/Worst Thing To Happen to Fantasy Sports

Cliffs on FanDuel? I been on 5D for a few years and have withdrawled multiple Ks :lol: but I want to get legal with it
What's 5D?

Anyway, it's pretty much fantasy basketball (or any other sport) but instead of having a season-long lineup, you choose a new team every night (you don't HAVE to play every night though). You get a $60k salary cap to spend on players. You have to choose 2 PGs, 2 SGs, 2 SFs, 2 PFs, and 1 C to fill out your roster. You have to balance your superstars (who cost more $) with your role players (who cost less) to try and maximize your fantasy points.

There are a bunch of different types of contests. You can play head to head with one other person, in a league with 10-20 people, or huge tourneys with 100s-1000s of people. Entrance fees to contests range from $1 to over $1000. You choose how much you wanna pay, and the payouts are correlative to the amount it costs to enter the contest/the type of contest/how many people are in the contest.

It might sound a little complicated, but play it for a week and you'll be hooked. Especially with how active this thread is with people sharing lineup tips, injury updates, sleeper picks, etc.

Last edited:
Ya 5dimes is just more for betting purposes opposed to Fanduel where you are just setting up fantasy lineups 

So happy I had a big day on FD yesterday, both my DK and FD accounts are flourishing.

Going HEAVY on cash games tonight, very nice slate, always do well on 4 gamers.

yliasova out now really liking oj greek freak and middleton
every one from the bucks are in play tonight

Loving Stuckey and Hill if Miles is out. Ellington and Jason Smith as well.

I would be weary of using any Nuggets players. 5 games in 7 nights :x

Potential line up

Rose
Knight
Stuckey
Ellington
Middleton
Hill or Thomas
Randolph
Smith
Gasol

Last edited:
I'm still using Chandler, he didn't play a lot of minutes last night and is probably the only Nugget with a decent matchup.

Yeah I have Knight and Middleton in every one of my lineups. Was thinking about going with Giannis in another lineup where I have $1500 left over/can fit him in but I'm kinda weary. Think I'd still rather have Stuckey if Miles sits. Might throw him in if CJ plays though.

Last edited:
Yeah I have Knight and Middleton in every one of my lineups. Was thinking about going with Giannis in another lineup where I have $1500 left over/can fit him in but I'm kinda weary. Think I'd still rather have Stuckey if Miles sits. Might throw him in if CJ plays though.
Knight/Middleton :smokin

Keep an eye on Dedmon from Orlando. Started the second half over Frye the last game and put up a double double.

Last edited:
Tony Allen will play

Jimmy Buckets will play

Swaggy P out tonight

Mike Conley is questionable

Yall think Jimmy gonna lock Ellington?

Last edited:
5 Dimes
laugh.gif
made a decent amount of money through there but **** that site.
Hell yeah F that site they booted me off cause I was killin them then tried to make it seem like I was doing something illegal like wtf...

Staying away from Ellington against a rested Jimmy Butler.

Noah very cheap on DK, he's looking back to regular form and should eat Jordan Hill alive.

Got a Zbo/Vucevic/Noah/Butler lineup that I'm feeling good about.

Back
Top Bottom