FanDuel Vol. The Best/Worst Thing To Happen to Fantasy Sports

Trash day overall but my Turbo lineup came through.

I think I like smaller slate days, 11 games seemed to be too much. Combine that with my busy time for work being just when tipoff starts, I can't get in those last minute changes, even though I went all in on Harden (SMH, I'm a Houston homer).

I think I like smaller slate days, 11 games seemed to be too much. Combine that with my busy time for work being just when tipoff starts, I can't get in those last minute changes, even though I went all in on Harden (SMH, I'm a Houston homer).
Houston homer in the house 
pimp.gif

played my first $25 50/50 and cashed out 
glasses.gif
 I placed in all but my late night tournament line up.

Tomorrow the guys I'm liking for value FD:

PG: Langston, hit or exceeded value every start so far

SG: Stuckey (if no CJ miles), Clarkson Byron Scott said he's giving him the start for 10+ more games.

SF: S. Hill (if no CJ miles), decent matchup vs NY, he's cheap.

PF: Jason Smith Cole world hurt today, Jason going to get 30+ minutes

C: Nurkic not the best matchup vs Memphis but he's under 5k and has been getting minutes.

4-8 slates are where it's at. The big slates are tougher for me. Adjust by playing less volume on the slates you fell less comfortable with

NT taking over DFS
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Tomorrow the guys I'm liking for value FD:
PG: Langston, hit or exceeded value every start so far
SG: Stuckey (if no CJ miles), Clarkson Byron Scott said he's giving him the start for 10+ more games.
SF: S. Hill (if no CJ miles), decent matchup vs NY, he's cheap.
PF: Jason Smith Cole world hurt today, Jason going to get 30+ minutes
C: Nurkic not the best matchup vs Memphis but he's under 5k and has been getting minutes.

My line up looking like:

Langston
Beno (Conley out still?)
Afflalo
Oladipo
Wilson Chandler
Lance Thomas
Pau Gasol
Zbo
Vucevic

My best team:

Unfortunately my other 2 l/us didn't do as hot.

Tomorrow looks awwsome

I see what you did there. :nerd: :pimp:

Another great night, could've done even better with certain adjustments but it's a learning experience.

Let's all keep it going into tomorrow. :pimp:

Damn, I am really regretting taking out Monroe/Jefferson for Drummond/Evans. About to lose the WPT qualifier to Kris ******* Humphries :lol:
my bad man. I seriously thought drummond would flourish vs sixers but playing 4 in 5 or 3 or 4 nights is real

No need man, no passing blame here :pimp: I was on the same train of thought. Play and you learn, just minor complaining from an overall good night :lol:

Good to see everyone thriving :pimp:

Had an average night last night. Had 2 multiplier lineups and of course the one that I entered in less contests put up 308+ :smh:. Other lineup only placed in my triple ups but missed out on the quint-ups by a few points. Oh well, a win is a win no matter how small a profit.

Liking Galloway/Knight/Clarkson tonight.

Last edited:
Galloway/Clarkson/Drose/Knight/Payton

So many PG options. Can only play 2 man in DK. Might go cheap to try to get Pau/Melo/Zbo in

Man, tonight seems TOO easy.

Knight/Melo/Pau/Zbo with $1.3k to spare :lol:

Last edited:
Imma be picking as much Bucks as I can. Orlando plays zero defense.

Melo is questionable tonight.They might rest him

Lance Thomas :smokin

Last edited:
^ Yeah that's who I have in now. Think my lineup flows better with him in there. Might try and cook up a lineup with Ellington too though.

Placed in 4/5 entries, glad to get back on track

:pimp: Pdino and awwsome,

keep posting them winnings fellas

I was looking at some of the earlier years in this thread and it's crazy how much it's growing

Personal faves tonight Vucevic and Knight

Cliffs on FanDuel? I been on 5D for a few years and have withdrawled multiple Ks :lol: but I want to get legal with it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom