FanDuel Vol. The Best/Worst Thing To Happen to Fantasy Sports

Kyrie 
nthat.gif

need wiggins and bradley to finish strong for me 

Copping a Kyrie jersey and his sneakers with profits from tonight.

He's unbelievable.

on pace for my best night in a week or so

i finally hit on a PG that went bonkers. Missed out on Kyrie last night, Mo gotti a few weeks ago and Russ triple dbl a few weeks ago

Part of the night where you start calculating players you could have played in place of the player you chose instead..my LA/Melo swap for AD/Hayward may haunt me

Last edited:
AD hurt too? damn man. forget my fantasy team, all i care and hope is that dude is okay

Last edited:
Finished with 267. Would y'all consider this a high scoring night?

missed out on kyrie and LA smh. 

Damn, I am really regretting taking out Monroe/Jefferson for Drummond/Evans. About to lose the WPT qualifier to Kris ******* Humphries :lol:

If I would've kept Aldridge in my lineup tonight would have been 5 figures. Can't complain for a solid day though

Damn, I am really regretting taking out Monroe/Jefferson for Drummond/Evans. About to lose the WPT qualifier to Kris ******* Humphries
laugh.gif
my bad man. I seriously thought drummond would flourish vs sixers but playing 4 in 5 or 3 or 4 nights is real

Won 5/5...All cheap games.

Maybe it's time to dive into deeper waters :evil:.

do it :pimp:

kinda letdown man..cashed in all my cash games but missed out on grands in tourneys over a last min decision to switch LA/Melo for AD/Hayward..

Just feeling sick man

My best team:

Unfortunately my other 2 l/us didn't do as hot.

Tomorrow looks awwesome

Back
Top Bottom