FanDuel Vol. The Best/Worst Thing To Happen to Fantasy Sports

very early but KMart might end up being a steal ......not sure how many mins he's gonna play tho 

Jason Smith in all line ups 
pimp.gif

Ad and harden playing like trash [emoji]128533[/emoji]

thought my one tourney l/u would flourish dawg

Jarret Jack eating

Last edited:

Jarret Jack eating

How is Harden playing like trash with 7 points and hasn't come back in in the 2nd quarter yet? :lol:

Yall be jumping the gun too much.

Gotta line up with Harden, Westbrook, and AD

I hope they each finish with 50 points each

Motiejunas eating tho 
pimp.gif

Last edited:

Jarret Jack eating

How is Harden playing like trash with 7 points and hasn't come back in in the 2nd quarter yet? :lol:

Yall be jumping the gun too much.

i expect more from players who cost 11.4k man. It is what it is. He's probably still going to go off for like 30, 7,8 but still :lol:

I rather fork over the money for semi good players in a good match up than the over priced mega stars. I would only pay up for one it if I have to but in a 11 slate night? I'm gonna be rolling with the underdogs.

Last edited:
I rather fork over the money for semi good players in a good match up than the over priced mega stars. I would only pay up for one it if I have to but in a 11 slate night? I'm gonna be rolling with the underdogs.

eh. ive seen lineups with 2 megastars and a bunch of value players hit often on big slates like this. Somedays it doesn't workout. I've seen games where harden has has 25+ Fantasy points in the first quarter along with AD..tonight thats what i was gunning for

its cool, my cash games are always where i care most about anyways

Last edited:
who wouldve thought Aldridge would beast first 2 games back from that injury....

KYRIE! with 50 points my gosh 
pimp.gif
 I hope this game goes into OT

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom