FanDuel Vol. The Best/Worst Thing To Happen to Fantasy Sports

Playing FD has made me more fickle minded than ever :lol:.

Galloway
Beno
Wayne Ellington
Jordan Clarkson
Melo
Middleton
Pau
Zbo
Vucevic

Thoughts?...I'm gonna lose my mind :lol:.

Last edited:
Playing FD has made me more fickle minded than ever
laugh.gif

Galloway
Beno
Wayne Ellington
Jordan Clarkson
Melo
Middleton
Pau
Zbo
Vucevic

Thoughts?...I'm gonna lose my mind
laugh.gif
I can't play Beno unless I know Conleys out.

Playing FD has made me more fickle minded than ever :lol: .

Galloway

Beno

Wayne Ellington

Jordan Clarkson

Melo

Middleton

Pau

Zbo

Vucevic

Thoughts?...I'm gonna lose my mind :lol: .

I can't play Beno unless I know Conleys out.
Truth, but would you say Melo, Pau, Zbo, and Vucevic is a good core to work with? I know Henson has good upside for cheap, but I'm not sold just yet.

Oladipo and Clarkson or Affalo and Ellington? 

Which Laker is more trustworhty or at least getting minutes? Will Ckarson still play if Bulls rout them out?

Truth, but would you say Melo, Pau, Zbo, and Vucevic is a good core to work with? I know Henson has good upside for cheap, but I'm not sold just yet.
Yeah, I like all those guys. Melo is a little scary on B2B with his knees and resting stuff.

Oladipo and Clarkson or Affalo and Ellington? 

Which Laker is more trustworhty or at least getting minutes? Will Ckarson still play if Bulls rout them out?
Both Lakers should get 25+ minutes with Nick Young/Kobe out.

D. Rose
Giannis
Stuckey
J.Green
Middleton
Pau
Henson
Vucevic

Diggin this DK lineup

Last edited:
Marc Gasol today or Vucevic? Nuggets suck at guarding big men. maybe even go Randolph? But I really like my combination of Pau and Henson and Vucevic. 

Marc Gasol today or Vucevic? Nuggets suck at guarding big men. maybe even go Randolph? But I really like my combination of Pau and Henson and Vucevic. 
I like all those bigs mentioned. Marc Gasol birthday game, Pau coming back to LA. Vuc w/ great matchup, Dudley is going to be guarding him on switches.. henson great price, I'm confident he hits value unless foul trouble. Den is one of worst vs PF and Randolph has been beasting. Your guess is as good as mine

I have just one lineup without a combination of Paul/Marc Gasol, Randolph and Vucevic in it. That's the one I think might hit :lol:

^ I don't do any H2Hs. Risk/reward isn't as good as a 50/50 or multiplier game imo.
I'm not sure how that's played, so I haven't ventured into that yet.

I don't see anywhere that explains it either :\.

Edit: 50/50 I suppose you pick a team between the two opponents playing?

Last edited:
Think this is one of the bigger hit or miss tourney lineups I have ever put out there :lol: :

Clarkson
Butler
Anthony
Randolph
Vucevic
Udrih
Henson
Noah

I can't believe Cousins didn't make the AS Team.

Marc Gasol is around 27 to 33 percent owned in the contests I'm in on FD.

Pau is around 65-72 %.

Vucevic 55-58%

Randolph 55-60 %

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom