dj augustin
giannis antetokounmpo
k.caldwell pope
LBJ
Khris middleton
ZBO
Greg monroe
whiteside

Alsom is there a reason everybody is so high on Mozgov tonight? Besides the fact that he's against the Detroit bigs?

He's going to have to play 35+ mins against Pistons bigs, plus while Drummond well be a great man to man defender one day, he isn't right now.

Everyone fading Rose tonight?

Got him in a lineup:

DJ
KCP
Paul Pierce
Z-Bo
Mosgov
D-Rose
Lebron
Mayo

Last edited:
Cleveland going to have to give Thompson minutes too, right? I prefer him tonight, but that's just me.

I think it's silly to avoid Whiteside, he's averaging 5 blocks a game in 16 minutes per over his last 3 while being a monster on the glass and is staring tonight against a team with bad rebounding that likes to score in the paint.

What podcasts?
Rotogrinders daily fantasy fix- Daily info on the slates that day from top rotogrinders

Fantasy Insiders daily fantasy Podcast - Daily analysis of the slates

Rotowire Fantasy basketball - almost daily fantasy basketball review of injuries/box scores from that day. About 15 minutes dedicated to their draftkings picks near the end.

Red Rock fantasy Basketball podcast- Everyday basketball review of injuries/box scores from that day. About 20 minutes (depending on slate) dedicated to fanduel picks.

Basketball Monster fantasy Basketball podcast- Deep stats (usage) and analysis of fantasy basketball. Great info that's very applicable

Eye on basketball podcast/Razz Ball- Mostly basketball talk, briefly run through their l/us

Yea DeRozan is a good play tonight. He said last game was the first time he felt comfortable after his injury. Also he averages 20-5-5 vs Pacers and they aren't great at defending guards.

KCP is cheap and plays damn near 40 mins a game.

I've picked him, watch him be terrible but get 4 steals and somehow hit value.

I'm over here trying to hit 300 points for the first time 
laugh.gif
sick.gif

first time damn lets donate some lineups to the thread
In fairness, I haven't played for real/been researching like i normally have, for about a month now. But I'm back now haha. Hit 285 frequently but i always have that one bust

Also I only generally do 50/50/s where 300 isn't the target

Last edited:
KCP has the shot attempts but just needs to make em. He did well first game without Jennings.

Last edited:
So y'all prefer KCP over Meeks? I was thinking Meeks but I know KCP gets a ton of minutes but dude is garbage, imo.

The winning line up right here fellas:

Rose

Udrih

Derozan

Monta

Pierce

Lebron

David West

Nene/Tristan Thompson

Whitesiiiiiide

Mannnnn I'm tempted to pick up KCP but I got trust issues like a mf

Back