FanDuel Vol. The Best/Worst Thing To Happen to Fantasy Sports

What are some of the FREE websites and apps you guys use when configuring lineups (not including injury report apps)?

Might just stack up with some bigs tonight.

Monroe
Drummond
ZBo
Zaza

But in that last spot yall like Zaza/Nene/Mosgov?
Also might lean off Drummond in cash games. Inconsistent imo. Rounding it off with DJ, KCP, Middleton, and JR.

Thoughts? Too many Pistons?
Also want to stack the Wizards with Wall, Beal, Pierce, Nene, and Gortat but the potential blowout scares me. How often do yall let that affect yall?

Last edited:
^I like Monroe/Zbo tonight. Drummond could feast, but there are solid cheaper plays at C. Drummond is an athletic talent, but he lets up lots of fantasy points to opposing centers, so Mozgov is solid option. I'll probably play Whiteside in the full slate

Whiteside/Mozgov/Zaza at C for me tonight.

Spending big money on Monroe/Pau/Bron.

Great value PG's tonight. :pimp:

What do you guys think of this lineup?
[table][tr][td]POS[/td][td]PLAYER[/td][td]OPP[/td][td]FPPG[/td][td]SALARY[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]PG[/td][td]Kirk Hinrich  [/td][td]Chi@GS[/td][td]15.3[/td][td]$3,000[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]SG[/td][td]Bradley Beal  [/td][td]Was@LAL[/td][td]27.5[/td][td]$6,200[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]SF[/td][td]LeBron James  [/td][td]Cle@Det[/td][td]48.0[/td][td]$10,700[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]PF[/td][td]Tristan Thompson  [/td][td]Cle@Det[/td][td]23.2[/td][td]$6,000[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]C[/td][td]Andrew Bogut  [/td][td]Chi@GS[/td][td]26.4[/td][td]$4,700[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]G[/td][td]K. Caldwell-Pope  [/td][td]Cle@Det[/td][td]20.4[/td][td]$4,100[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]F[/td][td]Pau Gasol  [/td][td]Chi@GS[/td][td]41.9[/td][td]$9,200[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]UTIL[/td][td]Hassan Whiteside  [/td][td]Mil@Mia[/td][td]21.8[/td][td]$5,800[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][/table]

If Conley is out, all hands on deck for Beno.

Hope we hear news on Conley and if Clarkson is starting soon.

ZBo over Pau?

Alsom is there a reason everybody is so high on Mozgov tonight? Besides the fact that he's against the Detroit bigs?

What do you guys think of this lineup?

[table][TR]
[td]POS[/td]

[td]PLAYER[/td]

[td]OPP[/td]

[td]FPPG[/td]

[td]SALARY[/td]

[td] [/td]

[/TR]
[TR]
[td]PG[/td]

[td]Kirk Hinrich [/td]

[td]Chi@GS[/td]

[td]15.3[/td]

[td]$3,000[/td]

[td]
swap out
[/td]

[/TR]
[TR]
[td]SG[/td]

[td]Bradley Beal [/td]

[td]Was@LAL[/td]

[td]27.5[/td]

[td]$6,200[/td]

[td]
swap out
[/td]

[/TR]
[TR]
[td]SF[/td]

[td]LeBron James [/td]

[td]Cle@Det[/td]

[td]48.0[/td]

[td]$10,700[/td]

[td]
swap out
[/td]

[/TR]
[TR]
[td]PF[/td]

[td]Tristan Thompson [/td]

[td]Cle@Det[/td]

[td]23.2[/td]

[td]$6,000[/td]

[td]
swap out
[/td]

[/TR]
[TR]
[td]C[/td]

[td]Andrew Bogut [/td]

[td]Chi@GS[/td]

[td]26.4[/td]

[td]$4,700[/td]

[td]
swap out
[/td]

[/TR]
[TR]
[td]G[/td]

[td]K. Caldwell-Pope [/td]

[td]Cle@Det[/td]

[td]20.4[/td]

[td]$4,100[/td]

[td]
swap out
[/td]

[/TR]
[TR]
[td]F[/td]

[td]Pau Gasol [/td]

[td]Chi@GS[/td]

[td]41.9[/td]

[td]$9,200[/td]

[td]
swap out
[/td]

[/TR]
[TR]
[td]UTIL[/td]

[td]Hassan Whiteside [/td]

[td]Mil@Mia[/td]

[td]21.8[/td]

[td]$5,800[/td]

[td]
swap out
[/td]

[/TR]
[/table]

I think you can do better at PG. Even Brooks, Beno, Clarkson, etc. Rose is playing right?

^I'm not a fan of Hinrich, maybe if Jimmy butler is out.. I'd look for someone better than Tristan Thompson too. Bogut really nicely priced. Beal will need to have a good game to hit value at that price

^ Good point.

Switched Pao for ZBo.

Debating between Brooks or Vazquez/ waiting on the Conley notice 

Last edited:
Alsom is there a reason everybody is so high on Mozgov tonight? Besides the fact that he's against the Detroit bigs?
other than the game against OKC, he's been pretty consistent since joining the Cavs. I'm fading Whiteside for The Mos

Back
Top Bottom