FanDuel Vol. The Best/Worst Thing To Happen to Fantasy Sports

I was almost part of the masses that would have had KD if it wasn't for this update. Thanks NT. Was trapped in school the entire day.

According to CrazyGabey 14.9% of the $2 NBA Shot started Kevin Durant 
laugh.gif

I wanna find out who has KD in my tournament 
nerd.gif

I was actually able to get in a lineup today because of the early games being postponed. Unfortunately the only 50/50 I joined got cancelled :smh:

There is a good amount of people with the players in the postponed game and Durant. Hopefully, that is a good sign for the night.

Damn I JUST found out at 4:57 about durant and changed two lineups up hella quick and have a feeling they will flop unless. Westbrook and Oladipo looking like early busts so far :smh:

A part of me wants to play it safe so I allocated all my money evenly across the board so I ended up not picking up AD. In hind sight I was trying to do what was right but I am paying for it for over thinking.

AD going off but I have Thad Young and Zach Randolph who are both eating as well.

aint een mad

Are you telling me old man williams and rookie Lavine is giving Westbrook problems? :smh: Here's your chance to prove you're the man and you flop...

nah wiggins is shutting down russ

all the pgs so far has sucked..i knew it would be a odd night

still have ty lawson waiting in 30 mins :pimp:

he's crazy underowned..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom