FanDuel Vol. The Best/Worst Thing To Happen to Fantasy Sports

Today seems tough...  7 game slate dropped to a 5 game slate, but str8 up BALLERS in each of the games...  Not entering too many tournaments today.. Too sketch.

FD Lineup:

Exum

Larry Drew

JJ Redick

Tyreke

KD

Wilson chandler

Anthony Davis

Brandon Bass

Marc Gasol

Last edited:
I like Reddick also. Dudes been balling and is still at a value price especially against Denver.

Want to play Gasol/Randolph but can't choose and scared of that blowout. Would Sully just be a better play?

I don't trust drew.Never heard of him and there must be a reason why he is still an unknown when wroten and mcw was out.

Drew is a good pick..  Guaranteed minutes, no one has scouted him, and Tyreke Evans isn't the best defender

exum
larry drew
tyreke evens
oladipo
KD
wilson chandler
z.randolph
brandon bass
marc gasol

lets get it fellas

Last edited:
I have both Exum and Drew in one line up but have more of Drew in my other line ups. Guaranteed minutes with no back up. I'll take that. Exum has Trey Burke.

^ Agreed. I still think he hits value, but limited upside. I got Drew in all lineups I can fit him, but Exum only in Late night

Extra busy at work today so I just threw a couple of home run tourney lineups out there :lol:.

tonight has a feeling of one of those odd nights man..gonna play a few cash games and thats it

Back
Top Bottom