FanDuel Vol. The Best/Worst Thing To Happen to Fantasy Sports

Do you guys tend to flourish when there are more games or less games? I tend to do better with more games because there is more variance.

Do you guys tend to flourish when there are more games or less games? I tend to do better with more games because there is more variance.
between 4-8 games 
pimp.gif

I once read more the games, the more your oppenents has the opportunity to make mistakes.

I tend to do great in that 4-6 game slate.

between 4-8 games :pimp:

I once read more the games, the more your oppenents has the opportunity to make mistakes.

I tend to do great in that 4-6 game slate.

I tend to do worse. It's a very small sample to select players from. My line up will most likely mirror your line ups in terms of marquee players so it is almost up to my role players to flourish and thats when pure luck comes into play. For example, who would have thought THJR would be the man yesterday :lol:

Last edited:
I tend to do worse. It's a very small sample to select players from. My line up will most likely mirror your line ups in terms of marquee players so it is almost up to my role players to flourish and thats when pure luck comes into play. For example, who would have thought THJR would be the man yesterday
laugh.gif
Truthfully, we all should have seen that coming..  Calderon went down so THJR was def gonna get more usage...  Was mad at myself when I didn't notice that... with him I would have placed a lot higher

Question.

For FD value is 5x each dollar and you're good.

What would yall say value is for DK since you get less money at 50K but less players as well.

Bass did me in today. Lost by 2 points in a couple 50/50s but overall profitable for the day.

very high scoring night. made a profit in the late games but was kinda sporadic for the most part.

damn..didnt expect that lol

^ FanDuel. Been slacking on DrafKings. Gotta sign up under awwsome's link sooner or later :lol:.

My line tournament line up so far

Paul
Exum
Evans
Waiters
Chandler
Jeff Green (really hate this pick. But orlando plays up in pace. Might switch for Covington now that MCW is out. Someone's gonna have to score)
Griffin
Bass
Gasol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom