FanDuel Vol. The Best/Worst Thing To Happen to Fantasy Sports

Got whiteside on one, was gonna add him in the big money but it was too late, I'm the only one with him and it looks like I'm a lock for first $50

Valachunas balled out against DET last time they played...  31 pts 12 rebs...  Worth a look.. cheap too on FD only 5900

tentative lineup for late games:

cp3

dj augustine

klay

harden

rasual butler

pondexter

Blake Griffin

Brandon Bass

Jonas V

took a huge gamble on my SF positions but hope everyone else can have a great game... most likely going to end up dropping cp3 to upgrade my SFs..

Last edited:
^I'd pivot down from Klay to upgrade SF. Don't chase Klays points.. I think you can comfortably go Eric Gordon, Or Clarkson (if he starts) in cash

gonna have one lineup all night (cash and tourneys) but have this one lineup that i expect to either finish dead last or win big money

Isiah Thomas
DJ
Harden
Bledsoe
Barnes
Dray Green
Mark Morris
Nene
Jonas

Marcus Smart out tonight. Anyone like ET? Even a dart throw in Pressey? :lol:.

Last edited:

^I'd pivot down from Klay to upgrade SF. Don't chase Klays points.. I think you can comfortably go Eric Gordon, Or Clarkson (if he starts) in cash
Tru!!!  C.J Miles is doubtful, meaning Rodney Stuckey may get more usage against a terrible Orlando defense... 
pimp.gif
  But i'll think about it

^ Yeah I'm bucking up for my SGs tonight. Think I might throw Turner into a tourney lineup though and stack up at other positions.

Last edited:
Can someone explain to me the significance of placing certain players in "Tourney lineups" rather than other lineups??..  Still fairly new to DFS..   I generally stick with the Swat tourneys... The idea of landing first makes it much more exciting lol..

Status note: Jacque Vaughn has confirmed that Elfrid Payton will play Sunday.

And Aaron Gordon starting for Orlando at PF

Can someone explain to me the significance of placing certain players in "Tourney lineups" rather than other lineups??..  Still fairly new to DFS..   I generally stick with the Swat tourneys... The idea of landing first makes it much more exciting lol..
Tourney lineups you'll play more guys with high upside, Evan Turner will be great if Boston can keep it close with GSW, he's a tournament guy. Eric Gordon has pretty much hit value for the last week. He's a cash guy. Play in the 1$ single entry tournament, Dribbler instead of the multi-entry tournaments

Tourney lineups you'll play more guys with high upside, Evan Turner will be great if Boston can keep it close with GSW, he's a tournament guy. Eric Gordon has pretty much hit value for the last week. He's a cash guy. Play in the 1$ single entry tournament, Dribbler instead of the multi-entry tournaments
I see.. Thanks.. I like the multi entry tourneys because I'm never satisfied with 1 lineup so I just enter them all lol..

These are my 2 cash line ups, what yall think NT?

PG
D.J. Augustin
DET @ TOR

PG
John Wall
WAS @ DEN

SG
Eric Bledsoe
PHO v LAC

SG
Eric Gordon
NO v DAL

SF
Solomon Hill
IND @ ORL

SF
Wilson Chandler
DEN v WAS

PF
Blake Griffin
LAC @ PHO

PF
Nene Hilario
WAS @ DEN

C
DeAndre Jordan
LAC @ PHO

PG
D.J. Augustin
DET @ TOR

PG
John Wall
WAS @ DEN

SG
Eric Bledsoe
PHO v LAC

SG
Eric Gordon
NO v DAL

SF
Trevor Ariza
HOU @ LAL

SF
Wilson Chandler
DEN v WAS

PF
Blake Griffin
LAC @ PHO

PF
Patrick Patterson
TOR v DET

C
DeAndre Jordan
LAC @ PHO

PG
D.J. Augustin
DET @ TOR

PG
John Wall
WAS @ DEN

SG
Eric Bledsoe
PHO v LAC

SG
Eric Gordon
NO v DAL

SF
Solomon Hill
IND @ ORL

SF
Wilson Chandler
DEN v WAS

PF
Blake Griffin
LAC @ PHO

PF
Nene Hilario
WAS @ DEN

C
DeAndre Jordan
LAC @ PHO

PG
D.J. Augustin
DET @ TOR

PG
John Wall
WAS @ DEN

SG
Eric Bledsoe
PHO v LAC

SG
Eric Gordon
NO v DAL

SF
Trevor Ariza
HOU @ LAL

SF
Wilson Chandler
DEN v WAS

PF
Blake Griffin
LAC @ PHO

PF
Patrick Patterson
TOR v DET

C
DeAndre Jordan
LAC @ PHO

Really like that second lineup.. I feel Nene might get ran off the court on a b2b

Last edited:

Solomon Hill I'm not sure about even with the extra opportunity. I'd rather play Dmo/Bass over Nene.

- Amir Johnson is active, I'd pivot off Pat pat

Here's my FD value template (I'm confident in these guys getting within 5 of their value):
PG: DJ Augustin
SG: Jordan clarkson (If starting), Eric Gordon
PF: Aaron Gordon, Brandon Bass, Dmo (if no Howard)
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I love you and Pdino, yall keep me motivated with all of yall moves.

Tonight is another great slate.
pimp.gif
Lets get it ! 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom