FanDuel Vol. The Best/Worst Thing To Happen to Fantasy Sports

Crazy night was able to luckily come up

Terrible day. Oh well, on to the next one.

Early value plays for Sunday's slate on DK.

DJ Augustine
JJ Reddick
DMo
Black

Last edited:
How the **** you second out of 29k?! BRUH.

Drummond/Monroe is the move today. If Pistons want to stay in this game they're going to need to put up monster numbers. Also, Jodie Meeks.

early draft king

westbrook

shumpert

KD

gasol

steve adamns

morrow

snell

mozgov

fan duel late

augustin

payton

oladipo or tyreke

klay

ariza

pierce

monroe

millsap

drummond

Payton has a sore knee. Usually isn't too serious so I expect him to play. I have him and Oladipo in my lineup.

We still riding Brandon Bass?

SFs are kinda weak today imo. I have Kawhi and Demarre Carrol right now. Not really liking Leonard, but I had the money to spend and didn't wanna leave too much on the table :\.

Payton has a sore knee. Usually isn't too serious so I expect him to play. I have him and Oladipo in my lineup.

SFs are kinda weak today imo. I have Kawhi and Demarre Carrol right now. Not really liking Leonard, but I had the money to spend and didn't wanna leave too much on the table
ohwell.gif
idk  bass kinda scares me against golden state but i got paul pierce agaisnt horrible sf denver defense and looking for a revenge game for ariza agaisnt lakers

Brewer > Ariza.

Bass gonna get heavy minutes regardless, GS ain't gonna stop his rebounding.

SFs are kinda weak today imo. I have Kawhi and Demarre Carrol right now. Not really liking Leonard, but I had the money to spend and didn't wanna leave too much on the table :\ .
idk  bass kinda scares me against golden state but i got paul pierce agaisnt horrible sf denver defense and looking for a revenge game for ariza agaisnt lakers
Carroll is kinda up and down but I went with him because Minnesota plays bad D all around. Liked Pierce yesterday but didn't really pay him any mind today. I've had Brewer over the last few games and he's been good. Might go with one of those 2 guys over Kawhi in my tourneys and upgrade my PF and C positions.

Last edited:
Amir Johnson questionable with a shoulder injury. Patrick Patterson might be worth a look.

Back
Top Bottom