FanDuel Vol. The Best/Worst Thing To Happen to Fantasy Sports

*J. Smith riskier tonight with Amare back. If he starts, worth a look, if not... never know the minutes he'll see

So far I'm stuck with

but I don't like all the excess cash I got

LaMarcus Aldridge has tested his thumb, and decided to delay surgery for now. He WILL PLAY against the Wizards. This lowers Lillard and Matthews’ usage, and takes the backup forwards further out of consideration.

Damn LMA just messed it all up...  Smh need a break though gonna re-work my lineup in an hour or so lol

Potential line up for now

Lillard
Galloway
Matthews
Stephenson
Covington
McDaniels
Monroe
ZBo
Drummond

Figure just stack up on PFs tonight

Potential line up for now

Lillard
Galloway
Matthews
Stephenson
Covington
McDaniels
Monroe
ZBo
Drummond

Figure just stack up on PFs tonight
Really like this l/u. Wing getting crowded in Cha with MKG, Henderson, Stephenson though. Stephenson had a 4pt/3reb/4ast/4TO game 3 days ago in 22 minutes. I'm a little worried there
pimp.gif

Probably not going be usual LMA but I'll take it.

Last edited:
Got LMa in some also on DK.

Exum
Matthews
Giannias
Monroe
Drummond
Favors
Kanter
Pierce

Some swaps here and there with Favors and LMa but this is the core. Thought? Matthews still going to do work.

Got LMa in some also on DK.

Exum
Matthews
Giannias
Monroe
Drummond
Favors
Kanter
Pierce

Some swaps here and there with Favors and LMa but this is the core. Thought? Matthews still going to do work.

I'm not sure about the pricing on DK, but favors being back is going to limit gobert and kanters minutes. That's enough to get me of them, but if the price is right...

I got too many lineups for tonight :smh:. Wanna consolidate but I don't know who I wanna drop/add :\.

I'm not sure about the pricing on DK, but favors being back is going to limit gobert and kanters minutes. That's enough to get me of them, but if the price is right...

Brooklyn bugs are basura though. If the starters get 30-35 mins each I think they hit value. Favors is about 1k more then LMa.

As it stands it's either Exum/Favors or Galloway/LMa.

Conley been struggling and he might not play a lot of minutes in a blowout.

Then again, this is the game where he could get back on track.

Back
Top Bottom