FanDuel Vol. The Best/Worst Thing To Happen to Fantasy Sports

Drew played 32 min and couldnt hit value 
mean.gif

Prince the leading scorer for Celtics..this cant be life.

Shouldve laid off the Celtics playing 4 in 5 nights.

Last edited:
Now i remember why Bass was burried in the bench. Westbrook with the let down performance... and against the timberwolves... i feel like I would win in FD in the long run but these wild inconsistencies are driving me nuts.

Finally did good again. Ended up placing 23rd in the $1 tourney. Right on for all the tips ya'll!!!

Not a great night for me, lost the turbo and late slate. Barely got in there for the main slate. I'll be IN on the multiplier from now on to add to my cash games though:

^ Multipliers are my favorite games to play :pimp:.

Think I'm gonna give Clarkson another shot tonight in tourneys. I figure he'll be barely owned after putting up a stinker and going up against Washington's D tonight. Still at minimum price.

Augustin at $6k already though :smh:.

Whiteside is my boy but he's about to be 100% owned today coming off of his last performance still only at $6k :lol:. Might stay away from him. I think I like Mozgov today.

Last edited:
Man all PGs sucked yesterday :lol:

I won all my 50/50s and placed in 1 of 3 tournaments
My 3 PGs yesterday were Drew, Exum, and Westbrook :lol:. Ended up placing in a turbo tourney and won a few dollars though, my only hit of the night.

KCP is a excellent option at SG. hes putting up crazy amount of shots while playing Jimmy butler type minutes

Back
Top Bottom