FanDuel Vol. The Best/Worst Thing To Happen to Fantasy Sports

Cleveland offense has been going wild...get as many CLE players in your lineup as you can.

^ I had him in before I switched him out for S Hill in the utility. I think this may be my tourney lineup for tonight:

Udrih

KCP

LBJ

Z-Bo

Whiteside

Wall

Middleton (might switch to J Green but have two Grizzlies already)

S Hill (stuck between Mahinmi)

BTW, I follow NHL pretty closely and this is the lineup I'm tossing in for the $2 FD tourney if anything is interested:

Schenn

Nyquist

Foligno

Bailey

Stamkos

Giroux

Weber

Markov

Emery
the hockey tourney is on dk?

Fanduel tonight.

bout to hit class and still no word on conley. someone do a solid and post when u get the word. lets get this money tonight

It appears the Washington Wizards may rest John Wall and Paul Pierce tonight against the Los Angeles Lakers. Pierce has a minor eye injury and Wall has a minor Achilles injury. In a game against a decent game both would likely suit up without any issue but since tonight’s game is against the lowly Lakers the team is considering resting both. If Pierce sits out than Rasual Butler and Otto Porter get big bumps for DFS. If Wall takes the night off you should see plenty of Andre Miller at the point. This is a late game and the whole complexion of the DFS card changes if the Wizards rest Wall so hopefully we hear some news in advance of lineups being due.

Miller?

@Sports_25toLife: .@NBAFantasy has come up with a John Wall questionable report out of thin air and declared Nic Batum questionable for an imaginary game."

Back
Top Bottom