FanDuel Vol. The Best/Worst Thing To Happen to Fantasy Sports

So what's the status on Wall/Pierce...

both game time or late decisions - have a back up plan for both

but reports are saying both MAY rest, and combined with a weak LAL team, and playing a playoff team at the moment in phoenix back to back, i can see that possibly happening

Mario chalmers is a sneaky value pick today at point don't forget him if Conley is going

This is for the turbo lineup btw

Last edited:
So I'm new to this...Is cap space all the same, or does it vary depending on who's challenge you enter?

If it's all the same, who's on your squad? :nerd:

Haha all the same I posted my turbo lineup pending Conley being out a couple pages back if u wanna take a look at that. A few others have posted as well

I have

Curry
Andre Miller
Klay Thompson
Bradley Beal
__________ Empty
Khris Middleton
Zbo
Bosh
Whiteside

I have 3900 remaining. I've never played before...Any advice? It's only a $2 entry, so I'm testing the waters first.

I have

Curry
Andre Miller
Klay Thompson
Bradley Beal
__________ Empty
Khris Middleton
Zbo
Bosh
Whiteside

I have 3900 remaining. I've never played before...Any advice? It's only a $2 entry, so I'm testing the waters first.

There aren't many great value guys in SF today, imo, so I would think about taking bosh out for someone less cheaper like nene, etc and then use that remaining money on the empty SF slot. Hope that helps. I'll wait for the gods Awwesome and Pdino to chime in though.

Last edited:
I'm scared to play andre Miller. Playboy is old and not use to playing heavy min at his age
Shouldn't be scared. He's been in the league for 20+ years, I know exactly what he is. He's going to get 12pts+/6asts+ with upside with 25+ mins

I have

Curry
Andre Miller
Klay Thompson
Bradley Beal
__________ Empty
Khris Middleton
Zbo
Bosh
Whiteside

Jimmy Butler defending Klay, don't really see him having a monster game, a lot of better value at the 2 try Monta or Derozan

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom