FanDuel Vol. The Best/Worst Thing To Happen to Fantasy Sports

Ben Tate sleeper pick for me at the last minute gonna get me some money? :nerd:. Let me pray :lol:

Won 10 bucks on a $1 bet.

Could have had 2k had i started decker but gordon did work :pimp:

Entered a luck 7's nfl primetime last night and andre brown and cruz start me off pretty nice. Hoping Lynch, wilson and Baldwin do work tonight and my decision to not choose Jimmy Grahm doesnt backfire

Do you guys use the same line-ups in all the games you enter or do you switch it up?

I think I'm going to stick to head to head and 50/50 leagues, I need to stop throwing away a few bucks here and there in tournaments lol.

It pisses me off when I see dudes at the top of the standings for some of these tournaments and they picked literally every single player at their position that went the **** off that week. C'mon man, I don't even know how that's possible. Got some psychic robots playing on this ****

It pisses me off when I see dudes at the top of the standings for some of these tournaments and they picked literally every single player at their position that went the **** off that week. C'mon man, I don't even know how that's possible. Got some psychic robots playing on this ****

:lol: I feel ya bruh. Only people who went off for me were AP and Gordon. I had Marshall instead of Jeffery :smh:

I'm pretty sure someone out there had Jeffery, Gordon, AP, Peyton, Decker, and Vinatieri...ugh

:lol: I feel ya bruh. Only people who went off for me were AP and Gordon. I had Marshall instead of Jeffery :smh:

I'm pretty sure someone out there had Jeffery, Gordon, AP, Peyton, Decker, and Vinatieri...ugh

Lmao :lol: I feel this too much...dude I went against had decker Gordon and Tate -____-

This dude that won this tournament I was in this weekend had Cam, AP, Josh Gordon, Decker, Alshon Jefferey, Gronk and still has Hauschka playing right now. The other one I played in the dude that won had AP, Spiller, Alshon Jefferey, Decker, Gronk and Vinateiri.

I never get consistent points from the defenses I choose. I think I'm just going to go with ones that play turnover prone teams...or whoever plays the Jets.

was 76th out of 3000 plus on a $1 tourney, won $18
Had Jeffery and Gordon
what sucks is that last minute i switched out Ben Tate for Gio Bernard :smh:

had i kept tate i would have most likely gotten top 10 if not #1

In 6th place in lucky 7's NFL prime time tourney. I still have Cecil shorts, Garret Graghm and Texans kicker left while nobody in the top 15 have more than 1 guy left. Dude who's #1 has played all his players and only has 14 more points than me.

Top prize is 250 so if my guys even do average ill win the most money so far ive gotten

What do you guys think about my line up tonight?

Too much of a gamble with that lineup. You have players that can give you 5 points or 25 points. Leaning more towards the former.

I dont trust Dragic (hot streak ends with Bledsoe back), Brandon Knight (too inconsistent), Glen Davis (too early to play him), and Harrison Barnes (too inconsistent) on fan duel.

would yall go with Derrick Williams or Hansbro?

PG
Stephen Curry
GS v TOR

PG
Kyle Lowry
TOR @ GS

SG
Joe Johnson
BKN v DEN

SG
Brandon Knight
MIL @ BOS

SF
Rudy Gay
TOR @ GS

SF
Jeff Green
BOS v MIL

PF
Glen Davis
ORL @ PHI

PF
Tyler Hansbrough
TOR @ GS

C
Kosta Koufos
MEM v PHO

Last edited:
Besides homie who won the 3gs, what's the most everyone has won? $90 for me but lost about $40 since...

Back
Top Bottom