FanDuel Vol. The Best/Worst Thing To Happen to Fantasy Sports

IT comes off the bench anyway, it'll be a high scoring game. He's probably the best cheapest PG available.

I really wanna play Westbrook (he'll kill Vasquez leading to a quick benching) over Jennings and maybe switch out Cousins for a cheaper C.

vucevic is so freaking hit or miss i hate it

Most reliable center is spencer hawes imo

Would you guys risk starting Bosh against Detroit?

Also remember Vucevic beasted against the Sixers last time they played with like 21-16 but Hawes was out.

Ok I found my line-up for tonight..

This is like my 10th time changing it, I'm done now :lol:

not falling for the knight hype. hopefully he does well for you guys though. I went with Andrew Nicholson, over Tyler Handsbro and Derrick Williams

Anyone play condia? I wonder what lineup he put for today

Im playing in a group with him tonght. Dude has only played 4 players and thre all beasting, Still has Steph Curry, Lowry, Barnes...a ******** of good players left.

Hes gonna crush everyone

A friend of mine would join the early $1 tournaments, copy condia's lineup, and use w.e players condia has in the later games for his late night lineups in the bigger $$ tournaments.

He still does this :nerd: :lol:

A friend of mine would join the early $1 tournaments, copy condia's lineup, and use w.e players condia has in the later games for his late night lineups in the bigger $$ tournaments.

He still does this :nerd: :lol:

Wait how would he check if the game started all ready? lol

edit: oh nvm lol. I think what he does is he looks at how many possessions a team averages and how certain players does against teams

Last edited:
Literally picking affalo and Oladipo every night now althought both there prices gonna be cray high soon smh

College bball pickers in here? I'm killin it

Back
Top Bottom