FanDuel Vol. The Best/Worst Thing To Happen to Fantasy Sports

man only days i hit it big with nba is tuesday nights because its always a few games.

Wednesday nights? Nahhhhh way to many players goes off for like 30-40 points thats cheap salary $ and messes up everything

Doing a $5 entry for the 3 Thanksgiving NFL games.

Flynn
Lacy
Joique Bell
Antonio Brown
Megatron
Dez
Pettigrew
Akers
Steelers D

I'll never have a chance to have Brown/Mega/Dez in the same lineup like that :lol: , hope it doesn't backfire.

I don't know what I just did, but I think I paid $25 just to have a chance to be in a drawing to possibly win $1 Million.

Prize pool says $0.00 and the top few in the standing it says "1M King of Gridiron entry." Am I right about my suspicions? Because that's dumb as hell. Stupid me. :smh:

Last edited:
I don't know what I just did, but I think I paid $25 just to have a chance to be in a drawing to possibly win $1 Million.

Prize pool says $0.00 and the top few in the standing it says "1M King of Gridiron entry." Am I right about my suspicions? Because that's dumb as hell. Stupid me. :smh:

Not sure if this is right but the Gridiron tournament is 1million and u basically joined a tournment where the top number of people who joined have a free entry to that Gridiron tournament. So you joined the tournament to join the tournament :lol:

All I was asking for out of Flynn was like 14 points. That could not have been any worse of a performance. Good thing Calvin and Bush went off for me and James Jones had that catch at the end.

I need Dez, Jennings, Rivera, Steelers D and Suisham to go the **** off.

QB Ryan Fitzpatrick $7,600 TEN@IND ✗

RB Jamaal Charles
$9,600 DEN@KC ✗

RB Giovani Bernard
$6,900 CIN@SD ✗

WR Josh Gordon $8,400 JAC@CLE ✗

WR Larry Fitzgerald $7,100 ARI@PHI ✗

WR Alshon Jeffery $6,200 CHI@MIN ✗

TE Rob Gronkowski
$8,200 NE@HOU ✗

K Matt Prater $5,400 DEN@KC ✗

D Carolina Panthers $5,300 TB@CAR

$10 Thanksgiving Tournament was a bad choice...not enough teams playing. It's a crapshoot who's actually going to put up numbers for you. Flynn, Suisham and Steelers D dug my grave though.

I'm really not sure why I do it to myself but I fell for the cheap-QB hype yet again in Flynn yesterday :smh: . What a dud.

Lacy was a real stinker also. And to think I had Murray in before replacing him with Lacy.

I'm just not meant to FanDuel...

In my first time using FanDuel last weekend I entered four different things...I won a $3.60 in a head to head, got top 170 in two tournaments with 3351 people and made $5 off each, and I got top 200 in a 3351 person tournament which I made $20 off of.

That pretty good, right?

Last edited:
In my first time using FanDuel last weekend I entered four different things...I won a $3.60 in a head to head, got top 170 in two tournaments with 3351 people and made $5 off each, and I got top 200 in a 3351 person tournament which I made $20 off of.

That pretty good, right?
good start :wink:

So......how much did you win.

I don't know who you are, I don't think I'm planning on coming to rob you anytime soon.

Back
Top Bottom