FanDuel Vol. The Best/Worst Thing To Happen to Fantasy Sports

Keenum smh

Andre Johnson smh

You fell for Keenum hype again?

Larry Fitz 20+ points. Cheap and great play.

I did man smh. I just KNEW he was gonna give me 275+ and 3 TD's against Jags at home. Just horrible.

I still have D. Thomas, Gronk and Gore tomorrow so I still should be fine to win some nice change

hate when they do that crap, then you cant even change players.

It goes both ways. Sucks for the person who is stuck with a non-playing player, but you shouldn't have the chance to change that player for someone (potentially) better.

First time ever using Fanduel this week. Entered a few $2 and $5 tournaments and one head to head. Looking like I'm going to win the head to head and I'm in the top 130 in every tournament I entered (with over 3,300 people in each of them) and I still have Gostkowski playing right now. Could make anywhere from $30-70 bucks. Not too bad.

First time ever using Fanduel this week. Entered a few $2 and $5 tournaments and one head to head. Looking like I'm going to win the head to head and I'm in the top 130 in every tournament I entered (with over 3,300 people in each of them) and I still have Gostkowski playing right now. Could make anywhere from $30-70 bucks. Not too bad.

You jinxed me with Eli.

Eat a ****

It goes both ways. Sucks for the person who is stuck with a non-playing player, but you shouldn't have the chance to change that player for someone (potentially) better.

true but maybe only be able to change that player with their respective back ups like in this case reggie jackson

Currently 495 and just out of the money zone in this tourney. Still got gore and VD, hoping they get me at least 30 combined, to put me in the money, 1st place currently has 168

Finally won some money on this. :lol:

FanDuel been on the backburner for me compartive to actual betting and fantasy, but it's such a different game. You have to completely analyze matchups and take more risk on potential breakouts.

having trouble deciding between these 2 line ups, i like to go 1 lineup across the board on all my 50's, what do you guys think?

[table][tr][td]PG[/td][td]
Jeff Teague

ATL  v ORL
[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]PG[/td][td]
Jrue Holiday

NO  v GS
[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]SG[/td][td]
Tyreke Evans

NO  v GS
Victor Oladipo

ORL  @ ATL
[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]SF[/td][td]
Martell Webster

WAS  v LAL
Harrison Barnes

GS  @ NO
[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]PF[/td][td]
Anthony Davis

NO  v GS
Mason Plumlee

BKN  @ TOR
[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]C[/td][td]
Jonas Valanciunas

TOR  v BKN
[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]PG[/td][td]
Kyle Lowry

TOR  v BKN
[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]PG[/td][td]
John Wall

WAS  v LAL
DeMar DeRozan

TOR  v BKN
Nick Young

LAL  @ WAS
Martell Webster

WAS  v LAL
Harrison Barnes

GS  @ NO
Anthony Davis

NO  v GS
Mason Plumlee

BKN  @ TOR
[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]C[/td][td]
Jonas Valanciunas

TOR  v BKN
[/td][/tr][/table]

thanksgiving only squad, what do u guys think? i had stafford at first but switched it out for cheaper value.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom