FanDuel Vol. The Best/Worst Thing To Happen to Fantasy Sports

Think I was banking on Bell stealing TDs from Bush, you're right :lol:.

I'm gonna go replace the Jets D with the Texans D so I can replace Bell with Sproles.

Do I want to go Keenum/Demaryius Thomas or Wilson/Garcon?
YO. MY BAD.

:lol: :wow:

what do you guys think?

[table][tr][td]PG[/td][td]
Tony Wroten

PHI  @ DAL
[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]PG[/td][td]
Shaun Livingston

BKN  v POR
[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]SG[/td][td]
Monta Ellis

DAL  v PHI
[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]SG[/td][td]
Evan Turner

PHI  @ DAL
[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]SF[/td][td]
Andre Iguodala

GS  @ UTA
[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]SF[/td][td]
Shawn Marion

DAL  v PHI
[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]PF[/td][td]
LaMarcus Aldridge

POR  @ BKN
[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]PF[/td][td]
Serge Ibaka

OKC  v DEN
[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]C[/td][td]
DeJuan Blair

DAL  v PHI
[/td][/tr][/table]

looks like everyone got sucked into that Keenun hype :lol: Calvin Johnson and Antonio Brown helped me win my 50/50 leagues. rest were :x

going with....

Are 50/50s the best way to increase odds besides just a straight up head to head? I'm gonna load up on some for these...I won in 2 this past weekend with football

Are 50/50s the best way to increase odds besides just a straight up head to head? I'm gonna load up on some for these...I won in 2 this past weekend with football
most definitely. if you're gonna do H2H's try to avoid the bastard that goes by the name of "Condia" this guy is literally from the future and knows every statistic and matchup by head

Are

50/50s the best way to increase odds besides just a straight up head to head? I'm gonna load up on some for these...I won in 2 this past weekend with football

most definitely. if you're gonna do H2H's try to avoid the bastard that goes by the name of "Condia" this guy is literally from the future and knows every statistic and matchup by head

:rofl: :rofl: at he is from the future...but yeah agreed you don't win a ton but still can slowly build up your cash

Finished middle of the pack in both 2k Squibs and 10th in a 20-team league. I too was a Keenum victim... Smh.

Talked myself out of some logical plays hoping to catch lightning in bottle..

Last edited:

Saw this dudes name brought up in the sites live chat.

https://www.fanduel.com/users/condia

Those stats :x .

Everyone taking a break this week :lol:

Just bad results past few times I've played. Bad results lead to bad vibes that are sticking around :lol: . Plus, I hate myself for taking a chance on Locker/Keenum. I need to go with a sure fire QB from here on out. Not saying I spend $9-10K + for a Peyton or a Brees, but a guy like Cam/Rivers/Big Ben (whose price might be going up as of late), makes much more sense. Suffer a bit on your RBs/WRs, but it's worth it. TE too, it's a position I've seen fine results if I went cheap, because the player is reputable.

Didnt read through this whole thread, and just became up on FanDuel.....but did any of you guys mess with baseball?

Yo...Vucevic and Monroe messed me up so bad. By my calculations, had I played Nene and Hawes instead of them, I would be #2 which would be $300 bucks with still Terrence Jones left. I gotta start going with gut feelings way more. Had Nene in my lineup all day but had Martell webster and Beal also so i figured thats to many wizs players...boy was i wrong

Legit my gut feeling has won me more $$ than any research has.

Gut feeling > research > salary cap remaining

Yo...Vucevic and Monroe messed me up so bad. By my calculations, had I played Nene and Hawes instead of them, I would be #2 which would be $300 bucks with still Terrence Jones left. I gotta start going with gut feelings way more. Had Nene in my lineup all day but had Martell webster and Beal also so i figured thats to many wizs players...boy was i wrong

Whenever the Wiz or Nuggets play you try to get as many players from those teams as possible.

KLove, Anthony Davis, and Lawson are almost guaranteed to match or exceed their value every single time they play.

Research >>>> Gut feelings.

My winning percentage from 2011-October 2013 was something like 30% when I was just using "gut feelings".

Since then I'm just under 70%.

The General Conesnus around the industry is that MLB is the easiest, followed by NFL and then NBA.

To me I rank them NBA, MLB, NFL in order of easiest to most difficult. More people are familiar with fantasy football than NBA and MLB. MLB has waaayy more variables and different lineups you can play. In Football someone will always get lucky and have a random dude score 2 TDs for them each week :lol:

I've had the most success with the NBA and MLB simply because many people don't check the official lineups and end up having a player who is not playing. Also, people love going for the big name in MLB and NBA when you can easily have 4000 type player who can give you a solid performance.

Last edited:
The only research I do is whose playing and whose not. Besides that my gut feeling and my knowledge about the NBA in general is what wins me $$$

Used a gift card I don't need to deposit some more funds into my acct gonna play a few 1 dollar ones just to get my confidence back up of I do well :lol: have some football ones set up but nba I am snakebitten I swear, lose by like 2-3 pts smh

Going with this for tomorrow:

Really just loaded up with Klove and Davis hoping that they have huge numbers and I can get some solid play from the rest of my line up :lol:

Back
Top Bottom