Falling Skies TNT Sundays

Great episode from last night

I like how they now have two governements now. Very interesting setup

I'm loving this show. I watched the marathon when it was on a couple weeks back and got hooked. Mad my DVR messed up and I missed the first ten minutes though.

I like where they're going with this.

I like how there are two governments, one working with the aliens and the other who want nothing to do with them. Think they'll ever join forces? The show and the writing is off to a good start.

I don't recall seeing any aliens on the last episode and with the discovery of the original government as possible enemies, I hope this show doesn't go the walking dead route. I don't want the aliens to take the backseat in this show for a season

Bumping this thread for a pretty good episode. Anybody still watching?

That scene with young doctor shorty was praying and had the probes crawling over her face :wow: x :pimp: x :smh:

surprised the show has lasted this long, had it been on the big four networks this would've been axed long ago

good pace to the episode nonetheless

Ive been watching this show from the beginning and I cant understand why. Season 3 is better than the first two. Something keeps me wanting to watch further. But the first two were pathetic & super low budget.
Anyone else think Sarah Carter is :smokin or am I crazy

And Moon Bloodgood is :wow:

Welp......guess now I know why I keep watching this piece of crap show :lol:

Last edited:
You' re not crazy son, Sarah Carter is beautiful. I've fallen in love with her because of this show :wow:

the season finale has got to be one of the worst season finale i've seen in a while

how can you start the episode like that, without explaining a little bit of how you got there

Yeah that season finale was pretty underwhelming and had much potential. The twist at the end was cool and a good way to end the season but the episode in it's entirety really lacked the excitement and suspense of a finale :smh:

Yeah, I was definitely let down. Certain aspects were good but overall it was a disappointment.

Why did some people keep getting close to Lourdes. The bugs could've jumped from her to them.

Same when Tom was hugging Ann

Back
Top Bottom