Falling Skies TNT Sundays

Man this show sucks, I don't get how you dudes think it is good. The acting is horrible, and it is so damn cliche it is nearly impossible to watch. Really surprised this got picked up for a 2nd season, was expecting alot more with the way TNT was hyping this up. No way it makes it to a 3rd season.

Man this show sucks, I don't get how you dudes think it is good. The acting is horrible, and it is so damn cliche it is nearly impossible to watch. Really surprised this got picked up for a 2nd season, was expecting alot more with the way TNT was hyping this up. No way it makes it to a 3rd season.

I don't watch it simply because of the whole kids getting hurt/abused. I saw the commercial for that a while ago showing kids with that shell on their back; immediately decided it was a NO WATCH.
I have 3 little kids and am not comfortable watching that stuff even if its fictional.
Maybe if adults were involved and not kids, I'd consider watching.... but have not heard any positive reviews about the show since initial aired.

I don't watch it simply because of the whole kids getting hurt/abused. I saw the commercial for that a while ago showing kids with that shell on their back; immediately decided it was a NO WATCH.
I have 3 little kids and am not comfortable watching that stuff even if its fictional.
Maybe if adults were involved and not kids, I'd consider watching.... but have not heard any positive reviews about the show since initial aired.

Originally Posted by airblaster503

All of this. Watched the entire season week after week and it never hit it's stride

Originally Posted by airblaster503

All of this. Watched the entire season week after week and it never hit it's stride

Good episode last night. Really liking this season. Can't wait for next week. Seems like my dude John Locke is up to something :nerd:

Quick question, the little girl who was hit by the car, was she in the process of turning into an alien? Maybe my eyes are bad

Quick question, the little girl who was hit by the car, was she in the process of turning into an alien? Maybe my eyes are bad

Yea she had a harnessed on her back and was in the process which is why they detained her. I looked her brother progressed more than she did.

well Ben had said the new weapon wasnt for the humans. So Im guessing the weapon was preventing the new aliens from coming to earth. Also I dont think they are quite our allies, as much as they are enemies of the current aliens

RIP Dai :smh:
I thought the season finale was good overall despite some cliches.
Hal is gonna be the "bad" guy next season. I guess he was infected right when Karen slipped that thing into him. He made no effort to stop it when it left his eye and went into his ear.
The new aliens who look cool, are obviously allies. The weapon was for them which is pretty clear. They are way more advanced than we are.
Anyone else hoping that the baby has some alien DNA in it? :smh: :lol: I wouldn't be surprised if it was a girl
Can't wait for the next season.
I wonder if there will be another comicbook tie in.

^ Dai was the man, gonna miss him next season. I cant wait for the next season already. I'm really interested to see how the role of the new Aliens play out.

Just finished the 2nd season.

I was pleasantly surprised by this show. I can't wait 'til next season now.

I think the new aliens are gonna be on our side....

Season 2 was cool but they went HAM on killing off the minorities :smh:

Then the rebel leader of the skidders musta been a minority too, cuz he got murked! LOLOL

I want them to kill off the doctor's assistant. she's too annoying sometimes...

Last edited:
I really liked the season premiere. Let's hope it stays this entertaining throughout the whole season!

Didn't know there was a thread on here but glad to see it. The show is off to a good start so far this season. Looks like TNT has upped their budget again so looking forward to a real good season.

^ Ya I also noticed that too. Hopefully we'll be seeing more action shots/explosions. It's the little thing in life :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom