Falling Skies TNT Sundays

Season Finale is on the coming Sunday

haven't heard anything about it getting canceled & i think theres going to be a Season two

a moon bloodgood show going past the 1st season, that a surprise

haven't heard anything about it getting canceled & i think theres going to be a Season two

Originally Posted by Ziostilon

yeah it got picked up for a season 2 after the pilot. show is still garbage. im behind a week but hopefully by some strange stroke of luck they get it together for next season

yeah it got picked up for a season 2 after the pilot. show is still garbage. im behind a week but hopefully by some strange stroke of luck they get it together for next season

I actually like the show....but I can see why people don't like it the pacing is too slow. The episodes are more about the mind and how people are handling it and not the actual story.

I actually like the show....but I can see why people don't like it the pacing is too slow. The episodes are more about the mind and how people are handling it and not the actual story.

Personally thought the last couple of episodes got interesting. The beginning of the
season was awful and quite boring

Personally thought the last couple of episodes got interesting. The beginning of the
season was awful and quite boring

The last episodes really picked up....Thank God
laugh.gif
at Nina Sharp
But what the doc theorized about the harness and the other aliens
eek.gif
pimp.gif

But like someone said before, they show is more about people/character development than the story, you have some shows that are able to mix the show nicely.
Glad to hear that there is gonna be another season, hopefully it picks up more. With the big name producers, you do except more from it

The last episodes really picked up....Thank God
laugh.gif
at Nina Sharp
But what the doc theorized about the harness and the other aliens
eek.gif
pimp.gif

But like someone said before, they show is more about people/character development than the story, you have some shows that are able to mix the show nicely.
Glad to hear that there is gonna be another season, hopefully it picks up more. With the big name producers, you do except more from it

Can somebody explain why the white kid that was harnessed is seemingly normal but sideshow bob is now rooting for the aliens to win?

Can somebody explain why the white kid that was harnessed is seemingly normal but sideshow bob is now rooting for the aliens to win?

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

seems like the longer you're harnessed, the more you're on the other side

and that other kid had some medical problems before, asthma i think.  now hes fine, after he got harnessed

seems like the longer you're harnessed, the more you're on the other side

and that other kid had some medical problems before, asthma i think.  now hes fine, after he got harnessed

cuz he black......yea I went there

cuz he black......yea I went there

who else excited for the 2nd season 
pimp.gif

the last scene took you somewhere the show hadn't gone yet.
TNT has ordered 10 episodes for the second season, which is slated to air in summer 2012.

Source

thats way too long.  is it a financial issue?

we don't get TNT up in Canada, but is that the norm. for their series

pimp.gif

TNT has ordered 10 episodes for the second season, which is slated to air in summer 2012.

Source

pimp.gif

Source

No that's about right, typical. Leverage another TNT show its seasons always start in June.
I was hoping Jimmy would be killed off by now.

But know that the kids that were harnessed transform into skitters, what were they planning? I guess they figured they would worry about it when it got really bad. I think Ben is still gonna change, Tom is a big threat. What better way to get rid of him....(we all know he will escape some how 
laugh.gif
)

laugh.gif
at how Tom got that ridiculous lucky shot 
Final was good looking forward to season 2. I wonder what direction they will go in.

I'm guessing the radio frequency doesn't affect the taller aliens. It's interesting how they couldn't understand the strength of resistance. But they are able to negotiate on some level

I feel that a good reason and an obvious one to why they pick to harness young people is that their bodies are young and hormonal 

pimp.gif

Source

No that's about right, typical. Leverage another TNT show its seasons always start in June.
I was hoping Jimmy would be killed off by now.

But know that the kids that were harnessed transform into skitters, what were they planning? I guess they figured they would worry about it when it got really bad. I think Ben is still gonna change, Tom is a big threat. What better way to get rid of him....(we all know he will escape some how 
laugh.gif
)

laugh.gif
at how Tom got that ridiculous lucky shot 
Final was good looking forward to season 2. I wonder what direction they will go in.

I'm guessing the radio frequency doesn't affect the taller aliens. It's interesting how they couldn't understand the strength of resistance. But they are able to negotiate on some level

I feel that a good reason and an obvious one to why they pick to harness young people is that their bodies are young and hormonal 

Wow @ the finale. Crazy how all the skidders are either Humans or other forms of life. Crazy how the Aliens respect Tom's G. I feel bad for Rick son got used.

Wow @ the finale. Crazy how all the skidders are either Humans or other forms of life. Crazy how the Aliens respect Tom's G. I feel bad for Rick son got used.

Back
Top Bottom