Falling Skies TNT Sundays

Watched it yesterday, like most posters I thought it was ok but will continue to watch to see how it progresses

Originally Posted by OGMIKEY

I don't care about the characters yet, lets see if that changes.

The chick who's cast as a doctor can get it.  
devil.gif

caught it, it was aite will keep watching.

Moon Bloodgod is
pimp.gif

Sarah Carter and Jessy Scham was in it too? eye candy is on point for a post apocalyptic show

caught it, it was aite will keep watching.

Moon Bloodgod is
pimp.gif

Sarah Carter and Jessy Scham was in it too? eye candy is on point for a post apocalyptic show

Hmmm... I haven't watched the pilot yet. Not sure if I will. Don't want to get into another show like Jericho only to have it cancelled mid-2nd season and left with no ending.

Really though, I can't picture Dr. Carter in any other role.

Hmmm... I haven't watched the pilot yet. Not sure if I will. Don't want to get into another show like Jericho only to have it cancelled mid-2nd season and left with no ending.

Really though, I can't picture Dr. Carter in any other role.

Theres way to many cliches in this show, plus every show blood moongood is on gets the ax

And the kid who went running after the dog w/ the mech standing right there, I hope he dies a horrible death

Theres way to many cliches in this show, plus every show blood moongood is on gets the ax

And the kid who went running after the dog w/ the mech standing right there, I hope he dies a horrible death

damn this show is hard to stick to
laugh.gif
. i'm trying my best to watch it through but all three of these episodes have been a bore so far

damn this show is hard to stick to
laugh.gif
. i'm trying my best to watch it through but all three of these episodes have been a bore so far

Didnt watch. If shows like Flash Forward and V were canceled (and were AWESOME), I doubt this TNT Sci-Fi will be around for more than a season or two. Dont feel the need to get involved in a show that will inevitably be canceled early in its run.

Didnt watch. If shows like Flash Forward and V were canceled (and were AWESOME), I doubt this TNT Sci-Fi will be around for more than a season or two. Dont feel the need to get involved in a show that will inevitably be canceled early in its run.

Originally Posted by Ziostilon

do people have so little time in their day, that they can't be satisfied with an "alright" series

not every show is going to hit the home run
"Alright" series don't get watched consistently. People wait until the season or series is over and catch the reruns.

I didn't even get to catch last night's ep cuz the re-airing of it was the same time of the re-airing of Law & Order: Criminal Intent finale. Only caught the part where he killed an alien and dragged it back to the school.

Love sci-fi but it aint a lot of new great shows around in the past season.

One new show I do happen to like is Suits. Aint sci-fi but I'm interested. I'm also looking out for that Terra Nova premiere (dinosaur just reminded me).

Originally Posted by Ziostilon

do people have so little time in their day, that they can't be satisfied with an "alright" series

not every show is going to hit the home run
"Alright" series don't get watched consistently. People wait until the season or series is over and catch the reruns.

I didn't even get to catch last night's ep cuz the re-airing of it was the same time of the re-airing of Law & Order: Criminal Intent finale. Only caught the part where he killed an alien and dragged it back to the school.

Love sci-fi but it aint a lot of new great shows around in the past season.

One new show I do happen to like is Suits. Aint sci-fi but I'm interested. I'm also looking out for that Terra Nova premiere (dinosaur just reminded me).

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

Poor Moon, she's so
pimp.gif
too.

I tried to watch this last night...ended up as background noise as I browsed the web via the laptop. Dense characters, no sense of terror whatsoever...I don't even think it'll last a season.

FYI, Daybreak might've been axed but that show was remarkably well done.

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

Poor Moon, she's so
pimp.gif
too.

I tried to watch this last night...ended up as background noise as I browsed the web via the laptop. Dense characters, no sense of terror whatsoever...I don't even think it'll last a season.

FYI, Daybreak might've been axed but that show was remarkably well done.

Originally Posted by dland24

Two good shows that could have easily been picked up by another network
30t6p3b.gif

And The Event too
The characters are rather cookie cutter like but I'll continue to follow the show. I mean the ending did have a nice little twist at the end, the aliens have a mind controlling ability. I wonder what they are gathering scrap metal for

Originally Posted by dland24

Two good shows that could have easily been picked up by another network
30t6p3b.gif

And The Event too
The characters are rather cookie cutter like but I'll continue to follow the show. I mean the ending did have a nice little twist at the end, the aliens have a mind controlling ability. I wonder what they are gathering scrap metal for

Back
Top Bottom