Falling Skies TNT Sundays

fs_hdr_sundays.jpg

So anybody catch the pilot.

Thought it was alright for the type of genre and story it was telling.  Its been compared to Jericho, so those that liked that show would probably like this one too.

Will definitely follow along.  Hopefully it doesn't get canned after a season

fs_hdr_sundays.jpg

So anybody catch the pilot.

Thought it was alright for the type of genre and story it was telling.  Its been compared to Jericho, so those that liked that show would probably like this one too.

Will definitely follow along.  Hopefully it doesn't get canned after a season

It was meh. Did not pull me in much at all.

Seemed like a watered down The Walking Dead ep as far as themes goes and a rich man's ep of The Outer Limits.

it was just ok to me. Sci fi just doesnt translate well to TV without the big budgets that movies have...they usually just end up corny. I might be biased since i watched it after that epic Game of Thrones finale though. I'm gonna stick with it and see how it plays out. The aliens look wack though

Seemed like a watered down The Walking Dead ep as far as themes goes and a rich man's ep of The Outer Limits.

it was just ok to me. Sci fi just doesnt translate well to TV without the big budgets that movies have...they usually just end up corny. I might be biased since i watched it after that epic Game of Thrones finale though. I'm gonna stick with it and see how it plays out. The aliens look wack though

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

I was thinking the same thing while watching this show.... Even walking dead took a turn in the wrong direction near the later part of the season (episode 5&6 in specific). Will maybe give it like one or two more weeks thats about it

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

I was thinking the same thing while watching this show.... Even walking dead took a turn in the wrong direction near the later part of the season (episode 5&6 in specific). Will maybe give it like one or two more weeks thats about it

I caught it. Part one was kind of slow then it picked up in the second part.

I believe we haven't seen the true invaders yet. The skitters seem like foot soldiers and they came for a reason.

I caught it. Part one was kind of slow then it picked up in the second part.

I believe we haven't seen the true invaders yet. The skitters seem like foot soldiers and they came for a reason.

do people have so little time in their day, that they can't be satisfied with an "alright" series

not every show is going to hit the home run

do people have so little time in their day, that they can't be satisfied with an "alright" series

not every show is going to hit the home run

Watched it yesterday, like most posters I thought it was ok but will continue to watch to see how it progresses

Back
Top Bottom