Facebook Suicide

I think instead of deleting FB it's smart to make your account extremely private and delete everyone besides close friends.
Originally Posted by blondsoccerplyr

I deactivated mine for a year.

Everyone said I couldn't quit NT...well I quit Facebook too.

But now I'm back on both.

Heh.
eek.gif

whoa dude is back

I wouldn't delete mine, I'm never on it anyway.

I like it to be there just in case I want to see some pictures, or if I'm trying to get in contact with someone.

I just realized this chick blocked me from viewing this one pic cuz the other chick in the pic didn't like my comments
laugh.gif

The other chick un-friended me. Thing is I still get updates when ppl comment about the pic.

Anyway the OP doesn't match the title
smh.gif

Originally Posted by RavageEnt2009

Originally Posted by imthekang

no time for AIM...
no time for myspace....
no time for facebook...

NT is enough for me.....

otherwise time is being spent on makin' money......could care less about what the next person is doin on those social networking websites....

p.s. and it kinda feels good not doin what most of my friends do....just not the follower type...

Originally Posted by blueLAMBORGHINI

I wouldn't delete mine, I'm never on it anyway.

I like it to be there just in case I want to see some pictures, or if I'm trying to get in contact with someone.

Hi

You guys take this way to seriously,
who cares if you don't like it, Obviously these websites are good at something, attracting people.
And make money, if it was bringing you money, cars, the #%@%. I suppose ... You wouldn't dead that +#%%.

i *deactivated* my facebook sunday night, its been kind of weird without it, but i am being more productive, i dont bring my laptop to class... and i actuallydo work now lol (aside from cod)... time to get priorities straight, and facebook aint one of them

deactivated mine earlier this school year. i was so much more productive and i learned a lot about myself during that time.

i heard my moms talking bout signing up for one

since she got a new blackberry ....yeah i think i wont be positing anything else on that site for a long time

Back
Top Bottom