Facebook Suicide

grin.gif
.wrong post...

it's not like facebook suicide. it's like a self-induced coma.

i would delete my facebook, but i did the more drastic thing and deaded my phone.... i've been so productive lately, i love it. but fb is really the only way to keep in contact with me
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dunks87

life is soo much better after facebook. i went a solid 2 months without one and i realized there was so much i could do with my life that did not involve beingon a computer. i had a relapse and ended up coming back because my friends kept making photo albums so i got back on so i could save pics of our adventures,aside from the pics people were still up to the same things, crazy statuses about imaginary haters, their hustles, men and women doggin each other out, thosefew couples that are constantly changing their relationship status each time they argue. it's lame. but by June i plan to deactivate...forever. i doubti'll have a problem staying off for good...
This *+!* irks me more than anything...

Originally Posted by kingkb34

Originally Posted by dunks87

life is soo much better after facebook. i went a solid 2 months without one and i realized there was so much i could do with my life that did not involve being on a computer. i had a relapse and ended up coming back because my friends kept making photo albums so i got back on so i could save pics of our adventures, aside from the pics people were still up to the same things, crazy statuses about imaginary haters, their hustles, men and women doggin each other out, those few couples that are constantly changing their relationship status each time they argue. it's lame. but by June i plan to deactivate...forever. i doubt i'll have a problem staying off for good...
This *+!* irks me more than anything...

never had one...FTW........

Man, all these sites are so lame. I was never part of these myspace/facebook/twitter fads, nor will I ever be. Besides, in a couple of years, Facebook will be forgotten, only to be resurrected by Internet archaeologists many years later, like this:

How will I get props for doing something cool? It's the only way I can get people to look at my vacation pictures.

I don't get why so many people get angry over FB or these other networking sites.  It's completely optional to you if you wanna do it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by l Silky Johnston l

I got rid of mine about a year ago and I love not having it...Niketalk is next for me.

say that now and you'll come back in a few months/years...Just like I did when I left in '04, came back in 06
laugh.gif

I did it, but I was kind of thinking about it......how are my scally wags going to get in contact with me when I ignore their calls when I'm with another scally wag!! OH MA GODZ!!

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

I don't get why so many people get angry over FB or these other networking sites.  It's completely optional to you if you wanna do it
laugh.gif

realest words in this thread

Originally Posted by AmazingMRFox

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]What you mean to say is, you've temporarily "deactivated" your Facebook account. Youcan't dead Facebook broski...[/color]
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]...[/color]
frown.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]...[/color]
tired.gif
I thought I deleted mine then I realized my cpu still had my email address remembered on the website and I logged in just to see what it would say and everything was still working, my mind was blown because I hadn't logged in for 6 months and was pretty sure I deleted it
laugh.gif

Yo that vid posted above had me rollin and I didnt even watch it, just the preview screen had me
laugh.gif

The only thing I ever had was friendster when I was in h.s. I never got on the wagon with twitter, myspace or facebook...not trying to say i'm not a follower but those things just didn't coincide with my life when I got to college. I can see the use of facebook but to me I got my phone I have peoples addresses and that's all I need.

I don't ever have to worry about no drama or being obsessed with topping other people on facebook or myspace or none of that garbage....stress free.

I deactivated my account a few days ago. Ill be back, I just need a little break from it.

And I too dont understand the point of totally deleted Facebooks/Myspaces. But then again I want to delete my Myspace since I dont use it.

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

I deactivated my account a few days ago. Ill be back, I just need a little break from it.
And I too dont understand the point of totally deleted Facebooks/Myspaces. But then again I want to delete my Myspace since I dont use it.

cool....

nudes?

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

cool....

nudes?
That is a man.

Back
Top Bottom