Facebook Suicide

i deaded mine the other day, it feels good to be unknown on lurker status bo for real. Plus im in Japan no one knows where i am.
laugh.gif

Lmao spittin game at dudes
laugh.gif

Of course I'm still on FB.

All these dudes tryna be different by deleting theirs
laugh.gif

This is not the time to delete it, maybe 2-3 yrs ago but everyone is on it now

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

I deactivated my account a few days ago. Ill be back, I just need a little break from it.
And I too dont understand the point of totally deleted Facebooks/Myspaces. But then again I want to delete my Myspace since I dont use it.

cool....

nudes?
That is a man.

but it's Team Dominican chicks

frown.gif

Originally Posted by divinetecknique

I honestly don't see why so many people are doing it. Unless you spend HOURS on facebook then I can see that..
I log in, check what's going on for like 20 minutes and then I'm off. What the hell do you guys do on there?
They're probably stuck on Farmville. It's the new crack.

You make facebook more serious than it is.  I don't see the point in deleting it.  I use it to keep in touch with certain friends and I like looking at the pictures from my partying college days.

People think they are more important than they are... No one cares if u leave facebook... Go be gone. That's one less pillow or imaginary meal being thrown my way.... Facebook is a communication tool to use if you have people you honestly want to keep in touch with or find.... If your 18 who the hell did u lose contact with anyway ??

Facebook is not a fad and it ain't going nowhere cuz too much money has been placed. I don't be on it everyday but I use it to interact with people I wouldn't usually talk with on a daily basis. People overseas or people I haven't seen in years

hypebeast think they're that important... If your on facebook for hrs at a time your a lame anyway...

I deactivated mine a long time ago because my computer got fried and I wasn't going online as much.  It has not had an effect on my life probably because anyone that I care to talk to I have their number.  Facebook is a very valuable tool to get a message across to a lot of people, but I don't have anything I am trying to promote so I stay away.

never made a facebook, just not my kind of thing, but i feel if i did have one i would have deleted it by now or just be on there very rarely, still young (19) so there really arent many people i need to keep in touch with that i dont see on pretty much a daily basis. Its like i would add people and get all these requests to people i stopped talking to how long ago, only to realize why i stopped talking to them in the first place. I have nothin against facebook, just not my cup of tea. Only thing i do hate are the type of people who are on there all day and update statuses all damn day

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

I deactivated my account a few days ago. Ill be back, I just need a little break from it.
And I too dont understand the point of totally deleted Facebooks/Myspaces. But then again I want to delete my Myspace since I dont use it.

cool....

nudes?
That is a man.

but it's Team Dominican chicks

frown.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I dont understand people who put their number and address on their Facebooks.
smh.gif
smh.gif

^^Dat worldstar vid is another reason to "dead" ur facebook, smh crazy @%# ppl do ova the internet

Back
Top Bottom