Facebook Suicide

I honestly don't see why so many people are doing it. Unless you spend HOURS on facebook then I can see that..
I log in, check what's going on for like 20 minutes and then I'm off. What the hell do you guys do on there?

Originally Posted by doosta45

Originally Posted by GhostWriter

They should've just kept it for college students
THIS!

agreed! It was kinda scary how they WANT you to stay on facebook. They say something like, " we will keep all your info, friends, messages, etc right herefor when you come back." i deleted all my information, saved my name as X,X...deleted all my friends. Ask yourself this facebook users: 1: what do you getout of it? Personally I hated the tons of status updates from people i didnt care about. I was deleting like 2 'friends' a week before i realized whati was doing. And to think of people out there with 1000+ friends? the final straw was the privacy reduction.

i deaded it in september for social/college admissions reasons and will not be back on until i commit to a school

it's been fine. i have close friends who are on it so i never really miss any real world social events that are only advertised on there

it's been hard, however promoting my DJing and stuff without it

oh well

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Privacy is the new social networking trend for 2010.
pimp.gif

your boys are bring up some chicks facebooks pics in convo and you gonna back there early!

not talking from my experiences at all though...................................................................

I tried facebook/myspace a while back, and it felt really lame when I started. I added like 20 something friends and got some requests from people I didn'treally know.. I felt pretty lame logging on/adding/commenting people that I could just hit up on aim. I definitely see the pros but its not something I use.Its just one less thing to check when I get online so I'm cool with that..

no time for AIM...
no time for myspace....
no time for facebook...

NT is enough for me.....

otherwise time is being spent on makin' money......could care less about what the next person is doin on those social networking websites....

p.s. and it kinda feels good not doin what most of my friends do....just not the follower type...

now next week that hot girl you always wanted will finally try to poke you but damn...you're no longer there

Originally Posted by Cz7

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

Originally Posted by babam11218719

Why are people doing this? Like seriously whats the point of this?

seriously, what is the point?

what is the point of being on facebook?

well for me, it was to be in contact with people I haven't seen in years

I feel like most of you people take facebook way too serious. I mean I could understand if you have a stalker psycho who's looking to murder your family orsomething like that. But if you don't feel secure on facebook, you can always edit your privacy settings for certain people. That or just don't postinformation that you don't want other to know about.

and BTW, for the person who was wondering..Facebook has been around since 2004.

ahh i knew a facebook blacklash was coming
laugh.gif

facebook, myspace, etc...its all da same

i committed twitter and tumblr suicide not too long ago. fb may be next since it is borderline myspace now
indifferent.gif

hilarious thing though is people who are on facebook somehow felt prestigious or something
laugh.gif

myspace and facebook are pretty much in da same vein right now, word to coke vs pepsi.

Originally Posted by imthekang

no time for AIM...
no time for myspace....
no time for facebook...

NT is enough for me.....

otherwise time is being spent on makin' money......could care less about what the next person is doin on those social networking websites....

p.s. and it kinda feels good not doin what most of my friends do....just not the follower type...

Originally Posted by ninjahood

hilarious thing though is people who are on facebook somehow felt prestigious or something
laugh.gif

myspace and facebook are pretty much in da same vein right now, word to coke vs pepsi.

Word. Kids on facebook were heated when they opened it up to non college educated people.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by divinetecknique

I honestly don't see why so many people are doing it. Unless you spend HOURS on facebook then I can see that..
I log in, check what's going on for like 20 5 minutes and then I'm off. What the hell do you guys do on there?
fixed for me

I thought this was gonna be some funny post about something on lamebook or something. No one cares and like others have said you'll be back.

I don't understand why you need to dead it. If you don't want people to know your business don't post your business.

On top of that FB is one of the easiest ways to connect with people. whether it be old friends or the girl you met at the party last night and didn't get achance to get her #.

Every time I get a girls # I add em on FB just to see more pics anyway...

To me, FB is only a good thing...

I deactivated mine for a year.

Everyone said I couldn't quit NT...well I quit Facebook too.

But now I'm back on both.

Heh.

I have my days when i feel like that. I'm only on it because a cousin of mine that is over seas is on it and I chat with him from time to time. Its justa friends game to alot of people anyway.

Back
Top Bottom