FABOLOUS - S.O.U.L. TAPE 2 - NOVEMBER 22

Is this worth downloading? Or just full of Fabolous corny @#$% punchlines? :nerd:
Please respond.

Soul Tape rides :pimp: A lot of the stuff is female-oriented, but nothing is overly sappy and corny (well, besides Diced Pineapples, obviously).

The 1st 6 songs + Life Is So Exciting :pimp: :pimp:

And that's probably the best Wale has sounded in...forever :lol:

Last edited:
This is the 1st time Fab actually outshined Pusha.

It might be time to get excited for a Fabolous album if he is making it around this time

People kill me with that "they still listen to him". If a vet is still making good music, what would be the reason not to listen to them?not even a huge Fab fan, but it ain't like he's chingy, jkwon or dem franchize boyz making complete garbage and basically out the game.

so accepting mediocrity is cool now? Like if its not completely *** than its fine now? Fab been in the game for more than 10 years now and hasnt evolved into anything as an emcee. No classic albums just so so mixtapes. Average to the fullest.

Last edited:
Wasn't really into it. Maybe I just have high expectations from him.

Didn't like a lot of the beats he picked, certain features were corny and the quality is ***

It has nothing to do with him being a vet. He's the corniest rapper in the game.

You must not know who Lil Wayne is. :lol:

But seriously Swag Champ was :smh: The fact that Fab made a VIDEO for that horrible song makes me think he has no real friends.

Louis Vuitton is straight though, so I'll check out the rest of this tape.

I love fab I just downloaded and listened to it and I must say I love It he never disappoints me! And that diced pineapples :wink: love love love

Bruhs, this crap shocked the hell outta me.

Louis then that life is so exciting joint where FAB

incorporates the Big Pimpin flow . PUSHA :x

I downloaded the mixtape last night.

B.I.T.E = :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: That beat was crack cocaine on the streets of Harlem back in the summer of '86. Fab ripped that, especially verse

He finally did justice to Louis Vuitton (Soulja Boy's version was the most irritating song ive ever heard. i couldnt even finish listnening) and Diced Pineapples. And he outdid Pusha on Life Is So Amazing

Took me 20 minutes to get to "for the love"

Couldnt stop playin "Transformation"

pimp.gif

Tape bangs

Back
Top Bottom