FABOLOUS - S.O.U.L. TAPE 2 - NOVEMBER 22

I really hope it's like the first one. If dude released that as an album, dip wouldve done numbers

I need to go back and listen to the 1st Soul Tape, cause other than "Slow Down", "Mo Brooklyn Mo Harlem Mo Southside", and "Phone Numbers", I don't remember anything else from there.

Riesling & Rolling Papers, Really Tho, DRUGS, Wolves In Sheep Clothing.....man this mixtape was BONKERS!

I spinned this back like 2 days ago, and maaaaaan I slept on this HARD :lol: "You Be Killin Them" was really the only bad song on there, and it really wasn't even that bad. ninjahood was right about Fab's last tape though. TINC3 combined with Jadakiss' 'Cosignment' were hands down the most garbage tapes I listened to last year. Jalil Beats :rolleyes :rolleyes

TINC2 >>>>>>

So fab dropped a song from S.O.U.L Tape 2, but in all honesty just not feeling this song at all. I kno he can do waaaaay better

I hope theres five freck features 
nerd.gif

Fab song was cool, definitely could have done without the singing though

Damn last soul tape thread was live. What happened this time around ? :lol: no love for Loso no more ?

This joint snuck up on us low key

People kill me with that "they still listen to him". If a vet is still making good music, what would be the reason not to listen to them?not even a huge Fab fan, but it ain't like he's chingy, jkwon or dem franchize boyz making complete garbage and basically out the game.

people hate on Fab because its the cool thing to do.

5 albums..all plat or gold, combined with a beyond solid mixtape catalog

most rappers would kill for his career..i'll be checking for the sequel.

People kill me with that "they still listen to him". If a vet is still making good music, what would be the reason not to listen to them?not even a huge Fab fan, but it ain't like he's chingy, jkwon or dem franchize boyz making complete garbage and basically out the game.

I understand but for the potential he had he could have been a great his content with being a mixtape rapper. This my vice with him and i also feel that he's dumb down his lyrics as well:smh: :smh:

It has nothing to do with him being a vet. He's the corniest rapper in the game.

Pretty sure this is still releasing in 2 days i havent seen any news about it getting delayed. Really looking forward to this right about now. Hope theres a Jeezy ft in there somwhere

Back
Top Bottom