F1 Official Thread - Grand Prix of Britain

LOL, Nelsinho... 

But that was a great move by Felipe... "here, you two squabble, while I make my move!"... He just barged in there and there was nothing Heikki could do... he was probably caught off-guard! 

They're bringing in a Lotus F1 car over here this weekend. Venue sucks, though. Will pass. LOL.

I wonder how F1 cars take potholes? :lol: :nerd: :tongue:

Ayrton+Senna+FILE+Profile+Ayrton+Senna+IimzH2YSXKxx.jpg

^ It's on the opposite side of the metro, with a lot of traffic congestion -not to mention no practical means of getting there other than by car. And it's so ******g hot outside, too! :lol: :x

Anyway

Looks like another big name out of another F1 team... Mercedes-bound like the others, perhaps? :nerd:

You mean if he does go to Ferrari, will Kimi follow?

Hard to say, but I think it'll affect if Kimi stays at Lotus next year more... 

If this is true... Kimi is one hell of a bargain! :wow: Isn't he one of the highest paid before he left the sport for a while, though? :nerd:

Going around the world and experiencing the best it has to offer, while getting paid, too. :pimp:

Last edited:
Both them boys in the 20's, while the rest are in the 21's! 

Lewis' Q2 lap was incredible, Britney's Q3 was even better!

eek.gif
 & 
eek.gif
 @ Checo & Jenson's Q2 laps!

Last edited:
Rosberg just lost 3 places in a span of 2/3s of a lap. :x

Nando ahead of Seb :pimp: Felipe gunning for it as well. :smokin

Great race from Fernando. Incredible race pace from both Ferraris. 3rd from Felipe starting from 9th. :pimp: :pimp: Would've challenged Kimi for second, but Kimi responded in the end.

Checo told to back off Jenson. :lol:

Great race from Fernando. Incredible race pace from both Ferraris. 3rd from Felipe starting from 9th.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Would've challenged Kimi for second, but Kimi responded in the end.

Checo told to back off Jenson.
laugh.gif
It was so interesting up until the point where you realize Kimi didn't have a chance. 
indifferent.gif

Seb being +40s off!?!? 
eek.gif

It was the sensible thing for McLaren to do, really... a handful of laps left and both cars in the points... and Whitmarsh having his job being questioned.  Any team would have done that, given their struggles. Maybe if it was earlier in the race, they might have let Checo have a go.

laugh.gif

Richard+Branson+Stewardess+Richard+Branson+IuaSmb_Ag4zx.jpg

Richard+Branson+Stewardess+Richard+Branson+6prp3QMtTMmx.jpg

Richard+Branson+Stewardess+Richard+Branson+g_LTExaUwGox.jpg

Richard+Branson+Stewardess+Richard+Branson+0Ik7PpajqZ8x.jpg

Back
Top Bottom