F1 Official Thread - Grand Prix of Britain

Just when I thought Charles is that guy, I realize he still needs to go through the pressure of winning
every weekend or at least not making mistakes.

It's a long season ahead, this is a fun one!

Lewis struggling to pass Gasly is wild to watch, absolutely absurd

I think pressure will hit Charles towards the end and he’ll slip up once maybe twice but he did take F2, hopefully that experience transfers over
If max is up by the time they get to Austin I’ll make the trip and start slapping people

Just when I thought Charles is that guy, I realize he still needs to go through the pressure of winning
every weekend or at least not making mistakes.

It's a long season ahead, this is a fun one!

Lewis struggling to pass Gasly is wild to watch, absolutely absurd

Charles just has the fastest car at the moment. He can't possibly be that guy yet.

Lewis struggling to pass Gasly is the result of circumstance- he was stuck in a long train of cars on a track thats really hard to overtake on and there was no DRS for a lot of the race and when there finally was it was just too late because of the line.

true, he's been getting unlucky too often to start the season, missing pits during the safety car
2 races in a row as well. very very unlucky even during quali last weekend. That drs train was a pain to watch.
1 DRS zone is terrible to watch compounded with the wet track.

Charles got greedy and wanted that the overtake right away, he could have waited a couple laps and had
the same result.. I was hoping for a possible battle with Max to end the race.

I'm not really sure, but I just know they have to run thru that attack line to get the boost in power for some specified amount of time. Like in a video game. 😅

Yeah I saw that. Apparently they give you extra battery, kinda like a overtake button except it goes for 3 mins. I like how they have a time session and extra time like in footy 😂. My boy Stoffel took Monaco tho 🔥. I enjoyed Formula E

I'm not really sure, but I just know they have to run thru that attack line to get the boost in power for some specified amount of time. Like in a video game. 😅

I watched some highlights.

That reminded me of F-Zero on Super Nintendo :emoji_laughing:

Martin Brundle when he sees the amount of bodyguards this weekend

200.gif

Back
Top Bottom