F1 Official Thread - Grand Prix of Britain

Albono should have gotten DOTD!

I definitely voted for him, and seems like most people agreed he should have been DOTD. I wonder if he did actually win the fan vote but it was another case where they didn't think he'd finish as high up as he did since he obviously had to pit, so they just gave it to Charles.

It took Albon 3 races to do with a **** Williams car what it took George two and a half years :lol:

It took Albon 3 races to do with a **** Williams car what it took George two and a half years :lol:
Saw that stat rolling around, but that's so misleading! 😂
Completely different cars, completely different scenarios!

The problem with the DOTD thing is that it ends the voting before the race finishes... so that they can announce the winner right after the checkered flag... and that totally messes things up, IMO. 🤷‍♂️

Anyone been to Monaco during an F1 race?

Thinking about going this year to experience it
I did some research on it last year, it's not the best experience for spectating apparently unless you have
a REALLY good spot. Plus you have to spend a ton of cash on food and transpo etc.
More of a party than anything (again, I've never been) kinda like a Vegas atmosphere.. oh wait.

These guys should prob stop wearing their RM's in such public places. Sure they will be hard to resell and prob difficult to service but we're prob gonna see more and more of these robberies. I remember Lando getting his robbed last year.

These guys should prob stop wearing their RM's in such public places. Sure they will be hard to resell and prob difficult to service but we're prob gonna see more and more of these robberies. I remember Lando getting his robbed last year.

They get it for free. Doubt he cares and RM gets free advertising with this theft

i finally finished DTS. pretty much as expected minus the insights into Tsunoda and Mazespin. Horner such a weasely BA but we knew this

pretty much a given that someone will try to cut off your wrist to steal your RM
if they can buy a house right after.

fkd up too when it happened to Norris at the parking lot

Anyone going to the Miami GP?

Saw they finally released single day grandstands…for $500. I’ll probably just do the free watching events in Wynwood n drink $500 worth of drinks to myself.

Also, buddy of mine sent this today…they’re running on Cuban Time to wrap this up
876A92F0-F636-47FC-B496-A970AAB109F4.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom