F1 Official Thread - Grand Prix of Britain

I still don't understand the swapping position between teammates. They told Riccardo, Lando needed "clean air" i think, to increase pace....
why? Why not just let Riccardo continue his race?

I still don't understand the swapping position between teammates. They told Riccardo, Lando needed "clean air" i think, to increase pace....
why? Why not just let Riccardo continue his race?
They could see that Norris’ pace is faster which is confirmed by the gap he’s now opened up

They could see that Norris’ pace is faster which is confirmed by the gap he’s now opened up
Ah gotcha I figured as much but they were battling going back and forth for a while so I was (still kind of am) confused about how they could tell his pace was faster since they were so close. Obviously now they're right but I'm just trying to figure this sport out. :lol:

Ah gotcha I figured as much but they were battling going back and forth for a while so I was (still kind of am) confused about how they could tell his pace was faster since they were so close. Obviously now they're right but I'm just trying to figure this sport out. :lol:
Yeah I’m not exactly sure why Norris is so much faster today, but he’s known for being good on wet and Ricciardo said last race he’s still learning the car.

Checo :smh:

1618756643074.png

Lew making Bottass look awful cutting thru the midpack like this...granted Bottas was dealing with different conditions most of the day before he went off

Back
Top Bottom