F & F this weekend 25% instore and online Champs/Footlocker/Footaction

does anyone know if they are going to do the 30% off ever again?

the last few f and f have been 25% off only

either way im probably going to re up on some adidas gazelles this time around

Originally Posted by Just bLAzed

^very convincing response, bro
all i got from that is that you wouldn't mind having lebron in bed for a night
you should find avatars with females that have body...

are there any AJ1 packs left in NYC? I'd return my 95's and get that pack instead (if it was marked down)

Originally Posted by mafiasco

Originally Posted by Just bLAzed

^very convincing response, bro
all i got from that is that you wouldn't mind having lebron in bed for a night
you should find avatars with females that have body...
laugh.gif

I scanned the thread but are the Oreo VI's excluded? I didn't see it.. I'd def pick em up for 120...

LosALMIGHTY - there's a footlocker in queens on Steinway that still has the Jordan 1 DMP pack. It hasn't been marked down yet. $225 + 25% off comes to approx. 170 I think.

Originally Posted by JordanDon23

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]How ya getting these Lebron VII's on F&F, I couldn't today...[/color]
eyes.gif
nerd.gif
i walked in and the guy gave me the list of exclusions.  i read it a and it said kobe or lebron quickstrikes.  i grabbed the cool grey boys, gave him the coupon code and it worked.  i think people are getting confused about the quickstrike part.   

Yeah, the Foot Lockers and Champs around me are excluding the HOH released Lebron VIIs and Kobe Vs. The GR versions are available at discount. I'd go into the store and ask to see the list and talk to the manager if necessary. Best of luck.

Originally Posted by wrukus

Originally Posted by JordanDon23

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]How ya getting these Lebron VII's on F&F, I couldn't today...[/color]
eyes.gif
nerd.gif
i walked in and the guy gave me the list of exclusions.  i read it a and it said kobe or lebron quickstrikes.  i grabbed the cool grey boys, gave him the coupon code and it worked.  i think people are getting confused about the quickstrike part.   
yup employees dont even know the difference between HOH and gr stuff...i guess its when there isnt a HOH around?? the girl i spoke with knew she just didnt know which shoes were quickstrikes or if they even had any, but that was easily put to rest.
pimp.gif

just in case some people like to save more money...paypal is offering $50 off and 90day no payments or interest if you use Bill me later for purchases online...i read everything (all legal terms, i went to law school so i figured i should right? lol) anyways, i was able to get the Jordan White/Red for 20% off eastbay (couldnt stack free ship coupon) and without tax came out to be like $127 and if you take off the $50 off from bill me later total will come out to be only 77 and some change. WOOP WOOP.

just make sure you pay off the bill within 90 days and no interest will be tacked on...if you dont pay within 90 days 19.999% interest will be tacked on.

3 months to pay off 77 bucks? totally do able.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

just in case some people like to save more money...paypal is offering $50 off and 90day no payments or interest if you use Bill me later for purchases online...i read everything (all legal terms, i went to law school so i figured i should right? lol) anyways, i was able to get the Jordan White/Red for 20% off eastbay (couldnt stack free ship coupon) and without tax came out to be like $127 and if you take off the $50 off from bill me later total will come out to be only 77 and some change. WOOP WOOP.

just make sure you pay off the bill within 90 days and no interest will be tacked on...if you dont pay within 90 days 19.999% interest will be tacked on.

is there is a minimum purchase amount that is required to get in the $50 off or you can get whatever and its like a 50dollar credit?

edit: the bill me later option only gives me $10 off and not $50.

I haven't seen them at Foot Lockers yet. The one around my way said maybe this weekend. I have seen the homes at Niketown.

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

Originally Posted by Zach13g

man this f&f is horrible.

found some ok deals but nothing to spend my money on...

1 footlocker has freshwater 95's for $89.99 then another has them for $79.99 (1 pair left) but the store at $89.99 won't price match and give the discount.
mad.gif

did find some VII packs for $150 but still passed.

exclusions here were

neon 95's
Akron Lebron VII
Foam's
fusion 8
Grey Griffey's and freshwater's were excluded but the volts were good.
RAGING BULLS PACKS ARE 150.00 AS WELL. Found some at some foot lockers in my area.

What was the price of the RB pack (before/after coup presented)?

Originally Posted by jazz145

is there is a minimum purchase amount that is required to get in the $50 off or you can get whatever and its like a 50dollar credit?

edit: the bill me later option only gives me $10 off and not $50.

dont know what to say, i got the 50 off with 90 day grace...not sure why, might want to call them and ask.

Are the red/grey and orange/grey air max 95s excluded? Also grey/neon are excluded but I was able to get $35 off using the discount text #662 for $110.

dimsum its only kobe quickstrikes...if you got a worker who has no brain you might as well just sigh and walk right out and head to another store where someone knows what quickstrikes means.

the girl i went to when i asked even checked for me and read it and told me it stated quickstrikes and she knew what qs were just didnt know if any of the kobes her store had were considered qs, but was nice enough to say we can just try to ring it up and see if the code works...low and behold it worked because gr arent qs but some people here ran in to half brained employees who cant read and thought all kobes are excluded.
Thanks, Blackcat. You're right - I went in and used the coupon on the Kobe V Inlines. Came out to $97.

Originally Posted by JYabbz

Are the red/grey and orange/grey air max 95s excluded? Also grey/neon are excluded but I was able to get $35 off using the discount text #662 for $110.
The FL I was at said just Neons. I picked up the obsidians on the discount.

smh.gif
mad immature nut huggers getting off topic.

AMLVII werent excluded for me either.

Most recent releases & jordans & AF1s like always.

Ended up getting foamposite blazers for $60

Back
Top Bottom