F & F this weekend 25% instore and online Champs/Footlocker/Footaction

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I just went in, don't even bother. Anything of note is excluded. Neon 95's, the 24/7's, Foams, any new Jordans, Airmax 2009's, any of the newer colorways of Lebrons and Kobes, the grey Griffeys (although I think Volts and Freshwaters can be 25% off).

Is this the same for footaction also or just footlocker?

man this f&f is horrible.

found some ok deals but nothing to spend my money on...

1 footlocker has freshwater 95's for $89.99 then another has them for $79.99 (1 pair left) but the store at $89.99 won't price match and give the discount.
mad.gif

did find some VII packs for $150 but still passed.

exclusions here were

neon 95's
Akron Lebron VII
Foam's
fusion 8
Grey Griffey's and freshwater's were excluded but the volts were good.

Originally Posted by Zach13g

1 footlocker has freshwater 95's for $89.99 then another has them for $79.99 (1 pair left) but the store at $89.99 won't price match and give the discount.
mad.gif

exclusions here were

neon 95's
Akron Lebron VII
Foam's
fusion 8
RAGING BULLS PACKS ARE 150.00 AS WELL. Found some at some foot lockers in my area.

Originally Posted by upstate

Originally Posted by Raymo24TX

Hopefully I can get some Lebrons and another pair of freshwaters.  I'll probably still wait on the Jordan Xii's
Who has the 12s left? These are sold out all across my district and I tried to order a pair of the white and red last week and they were not available. These should be gone. If not shame on that store.

I'm in Portland and at Lloyd Center (the mall here) Champs and Footlocker both still had 12s sitting on the shelves, yes the white and red but I'm not sure of the sizes but they were on display still as of yesterday.

Yup, the code works online for Neons. I would have rather done it in-store so I can save shipping, but oh well.

Thanks for the coupon, NT!

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

Originally Posted by Zach13g

mad.gif

exclusions here were

neon 95's
Akron Lebron VII
Foam's
fusion 8
RAGING BULLS PACKS ARE 150.00 AS WELL. Found some at some foot lockers in my area.

you are one lucky dude. If i saw those i would be broke instantly
well i copped some super freaks aka cover 3's for $30 off. thanks to dude who posted coupon.

Originally Posted by The Stoic Paisano

So XIIs and Pacmans are a go?

it really varies from store to store... obviously some stuff is the same on the exclusion list for every store like jordans, forces, kobes, lebrons, etc... but 1 store by me had the pacmans and the other had it excluded... your best bet is to call  before going there to prevent wasting a trip...

Anyone out in the So Cal area, the Stonewood Mall in Downey let me use F&F for the Kobe V's. Total came out to $107.

hmmm...Freshwater 95s? Been wanting a pair, but I slept. Might have to check out the mall this weekend

Originally Posted by you go boy

Originally Posted by The Stoic Paisano

So XIIs and Pacmans are a go?

it really varies from store to store... obviously some stuff is the same on the exclusion list for every store like jordans, forces, kobes, lebrons, etc... but 1 store by me had the pacmans and the other had it excluded... your best bet is to call  before going there to prevent wasting a trip...
Got my Rising Suns and Pac-Mans at Rockaway. Successful weekend thus far.

Originally Posted by kobe4threebang

so could i go to a footlocker and ask the guy for 25% off or what

Print out the coupon that was posted in one of the last pages and show the employee.

Jordan VII Packs were still full price at my footlocker. I got excited when it was posted that they were on sale for $150. ..shot dowwwn

Originally Posted by mafiasco

i got All Star Lebron VII's on the 25 for 130!

You mean those ugly yellowish blue joints that didn't match the jersey at all?
laugh.gif

Kobe V retail is a better way to spend your $130 than those Air Max Bron Boots

Back
Top Bottom