F & F this weekend 25% instore and online Champs/Footlocker/Footaction

I used the 30 OFF footlocker coupon got another pair of oreo's and also the teal griffeys used the 25% off for that just made 2 purchase since they said can't be combined they said only thing excluded was the foams everything else was good on discount 

Originally Posted by ZombieJesus12

Originally Posted by mafiasco

i got All Star Lebron VII's on the 25 for 130!

You mean those ugly yellowish blue joints that didn't match the jersey at all?
laugh.gif

Kobe V retail is a better way to spend your $130 than those Air Max Bron Boots

yea but zombie, the same can be said of the kobes, they didnt match the jereys either AND he didnt even wear them, if you are comparing the lebron AS to the kobe AS, so what is your point?  some people like air max over zoom and vice versa.

Man some of these workers are soooo clueless...

I called my local footlocker to confirm the kobe were included and the sales lady says yes and I ask about the Jordan 12 and they're included also...

Cool, I head to the store, walk in and ask for the kobes and jordan 12 I want and tell them about the F&F and I get the "they're excluded"...

I'm like, I just spoke to you guys and you said yes and now you say no...She turns around and says the list states quickstrike...So I shake my head and say you have no quickstrikes, all you have are GR...Her response, well it says all kobes....So I basically schooled her on some shoe terminology so she's up to speed with most of the things I said going over her head....Gave her some lip and walked out...Called another store and they say the shoes are included and went and picked up the shoes...

where's the champs printable coupon? id like to get a pair of lunarglides that my local champs carries but not footlocker

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

that was a complete lame fail/attempt to get at me.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

laugh.gif

yea but zombie, the same can be said of the kobes, they didnt match the jereys either AND he didnt even wear them, if you are comparing the lebron AS to the kobe AS, so what is your point?  some people like air max over zoom and vice versa.

Uhh... also the fact that the Kobe V is one of the great all time performance basketball shoes and the Bron VII is a Hypermax sold for $160 that he won't even wear for the playoffs...

you are just being maddddd ******ed. cavs are #1 in the NBA right now.

you obviously are just a lebron hater.
lebron colorways>kobe colorways.

tell me a colorway thats being more anticipated than HWC's.

lebron = face of nike right now. accept it.

lebron = face of nike right now. accept it.

Cavs were #1 in the NBA last season at this time too. so what you sayin?
you're obviously one of lebron's many groupies
even lebron fans will tell you that the CWs that Kobe is getting> Lebrons CWs that are being released
an anticipated CW doesnt make a shoe better than another shoe
laugh.gif
lebron may be the nike's most prized athlete, but Kobe = more sales. its a fact that kobe outsells lebron in the shoe department

yall need to chill with the kobe and lebron bashin.

they both are great at basketball and they both have great shoes.

stop bickering like children and get back to the point of this thread.

Can we combine the $15 off coupon (came with NBA2k10) with the F&F and/or $30 off of $100???

lebron = face of nike right now. accept it
First off, are you a stupid person? I didn't say anything about Bron, I said stuff about his shoes. So I can't be a Bron hater if I haven't said anything about him. However, saying the Cavs are #1 in the NBA is a little ridiculous. They have the best record, sure. But they've never beat the Celtics OR the Magic OR the Spurs in a playoff series. They have to earn a title, ain't happened yet. Pointing that out doesn't make me a hater, because it's true. If you think the Cavs are the favorites to win the championship when they haven't even proved they can beat their Eastern rivals... that makes you a Kool Aid drinker. Let them find a PG who doesn't disappear when it matters, or a front line that can defend the pick and roll... things like that matter... but I know you're just a biased shoe head that doesn't know jack, so I'll cut it off there.

Secondly, colorways are subjective. I'm sure you loooooove the VII color choices. For me, the Dark Knights are the best looking shoe you can wear on the court, and I can ID a pair if I want. Which reminds me... if Lebron is the "face of Nike Basketball" then how come the Kobes are the first and only signature shoe from Nike to be on ID?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Wouldn't the face of Nike be a good choice for that? Or am I missing something?

Thirdly - the Kobe V is the best selling shoe from Nike Basketball this season. It's more widely worn than any signature shoe in basketball, from college on through to the NBA. So you can keep thinking the Bron is the best, but it's only in your imagination.

Lebron sneakers arent as sleek looking and do not appeal to as many people as the kobe v. I personally like the feel of the Lebron more..but thats just me. I feel more supported in the vii. I dont think that makes them better or vise versa. Look at the amount of college teams tearing up the court in the lebrons right now. The reason kobe is outselling Lebron is because of the price tag I think.
That being said I will be picking up a pair of both on the discount.
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

yall need to chill with the kobe and lebron bashin.

they both are great at basketball and they both have great shoes.

stop bickering like children and get back to the point of this thread.

Can we combine the $15 off coupon (came with NBA2k10) with the F&F and/or $30 off of $100???
QFT!! i think zombie should not have started a fire haha again its all preference...zombie obviously loves the kobes...not everyone can wear kobes.  To end the bickering, ill say Jordan smashes all of them bc he is GOAT, so there leave it be guys, he won 6 championships in "low tech" shoes when compared to today's standards and with just as much flare, so shh. lol
glasses.gif

BTW NOPE, cannot use 2k10 coupon, says cannot work in conjunction with any other deals or offers.

why did this turn into a kobe V vs Lebron VII post? lol - 1) both shoes are high end performance basketball shoes right now. 2) who cares how another man spends his $130, it's his money. geez.

anyway, the dude at my footlocker said he thinks the kobe v's were excluded, so i didn't even try. but seeing as how some of you got them i'm gonna try tomorrow.

shame to see that the aways are the only black-based GR out right now. got v-days and inlines everywhere. june cannot come any later.

dimsum its only kobe quickstrikes...if you got a worker who has no brain you might as well just sigh and walk right out and head to another store where someone knows what quickstrikes means.

the girl i went to when i asked even checked for me and read it and told me it stated quickstrikes and she knew what qs were just didnt know if any of the kobes her store had were considered qs, but was nice enough to say we can just try to ring it up and see if the code works...low and behold it worked because gr arent qs but some people here ran in to half brained employees who cant read and thought all kobes are excluded.

lebron = face of nike right now. accept it
First off, are you a stupid person? I didn't say anything about Bron, I said stuff about his shoes. So I can't be a Bron hater if I haven't said anything about him. However, saying the Cavs are #1 in the NBA is a little ridiculous. They have the best record, sure. But they've never beat the Celtics OR the Magic OR the Spurs in a playoff series. They have to earn a title, ain't happened yet. Pointing that out doesn't make me a hater, because it's true. If you think the Cavs are the favorites to win the championship when they haven't even proved they can beat their Eastern rivals... that makes you a Kool Aid drinker. Let them find a PG who doesn't disappear when it matters, or a front line that can defend the pick and roll... things like that matter... but I know you're just a biased shoe head that doesn't know jack, so I'll cut it off there.

Secondly, colorways are subjective. I'm sure you loooooove the VII color choices. For me, the Dark Knights are the best looking shoe you can wear on the court, and I can ID a pair if I want. Which reminds me... if Lebron is the "face of Nike Basketball" then how come the Kobes are the first and only signature shoe from Nike to be on ID?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Wouldn't the face of Nike be a good choice for that? Or am I missing something?

Thirdly - the Kobe V is the best selling shoe from Nike Basketball this season. It's more widely worn than any signature shoe in basketball, from college on through to the NBA. So you can keep thinking the Bron is the best, but it's only in your imagination.
HWC>>>>

^very convincing response, bro
all i got from that is that you wouldn't mind having lebron in bed for a night

Back
Top Bottom