F & F this weekend 25% instore and online Champs/Footlocker/Footaction

good look on the asg aml7 sku
just got them for 114 shipped =]
funny how FTL is clamping down
25% F&F 15% Military $2 Stock Locator Fee

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

Anybody else get that $50 off for pay me later to work?

i did, got some jordan 12s through eastbay but used a 20% code since eastbay doesnt tax me whereas footlocker would, so it was cheaper with eastbay

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

i did, got some jordan 12s through eastbay but used a 20% code since eastbay doesnt tax me whereas footlocker would, so it was cheaper with eastbay

I ended up emailing them about the $50 off and this is what there reply was

Hello my name is Nancy, and I will be happy to assist you today.

I do apologize for the frustration that this situation has caused. With
the Bill me Later promotion it is $10.00 off plus 90 days to pay.  I
hope this information helps and have a great afternoon.

Originally Posted by jazz145

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

I ended up emailing them about the $50 off and this is what there reply was

Hello my name is Nancy, and I will be happy to assist you today.

I do apologize for the frustration that this situation has caused. With
the Bill me Later promotion it is $10.00 off plus 90 days to pay.  I
hope this information helps and have a great afternoon.

thats a load of crap....this is my paypal confirmation

[table][tr][td]Business Contact Information
 [/td][/tr][tr][td]Customer Service URL:[/td][td]
pixel.gif
[/td][td]http://www.eastbay.com[/td][/tr][tr][td]Customer Service Email:[/td][td]
pixel.gif
[/td][td][email protected][/td][/tr][tr][td]Customer Service Phone:[/td][td]
pixel.gif
[/td][td]800-826-2205[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Funding Type:[/td][td]
[/td][td]Bill Me Later[emoji]174[/emoji][/td][/tr][tr][td]Payment source:[/td][td]
[/td][td]$127.48 USD - Bill Me Later[emoji]174[/emoji][/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Special offer:[/td][td]
[/td][td]You got $50 off and 90 days to pay (extended grace)! Any discounts will appear on your Bill Me Later[emoji]174[/emoji] statement.[/td][/tr][/table]

the offers ends 3/31/10 from what i remember reading. so once my $50 credit applies to the statement within the 2 billing cycles ill only pay $77 bucks for my order

Quick question...does the $30 off $100 purchase coupon or 25% work at HoH locations? To be specific, does it work the the LA HoH location? Would probably be for a pair of Kobe Vs and or Lebron VIIs plus some elite socks.

yo blackcat thanks for postin that stuff and yeah i agree that is a load of crap but what can you do sometimes.

Be careful with Bill Me Later.....ends up dinging your FICO score to the tune of 5 points. Might not seem like much, but in the tight credit environment we are in that 5 points could be the difference in getting a loan

Originally Posted by barry

Be careful with Bill Me Later.....ends up dinging your FICO score to the tune of 5 points. Might not seem like much, but in the tight credit environment we are in that 5 points could be the difference in getting a loan

true barry....i mentioned it in another thread where people were really asking me about it that dont do it if your score is bad to begin with or you have issues with credit.  i personally have a great credit and its not necessarily 5 points for everyone, its different for each person, but it may ding the credit but not much as its no different really as applying for a cc.

Back
Top Bottom