EXPLOSION @ Boston Marathon

So at what point do we stop calling these things conspiracies?

Bruh...you live in DC.

There's bomb sniffing dogs at the Black Family Reunion for god's sake. Backyard Band is not the most high profile target for terrorism and they still have heightened security and what not.

I'm not even going to say it's not an inside job, because I don't know. But I'm also not going to say it's an inside job, because I don't know.

Let's not pull stuff out of our Marlon-holes.

Last edited:
Those Westboro church clowns take solace in anything.  I hope they get dealt with accordingly by the people of Boston if they show up.

:lol: Boston is definitely the wrong place for them to pull that garbage. There are gonna' be some crazy Irish Americans tearing into their ***** if they try it.

Statement from Bill Richard:
"My dear son Martin has died from injuries sustained in the attack on Boston. My wife and daughter are both recovering from serious injuries. We thank our family and friends, those we know and those we have never met, for their thoughts and prayers. I ask that you continue to pray for my family as we remember Martin. We also ask for your patience and for privacy as we work to simultaneously grieve and recover. Thank you."

mean.gif
mean.gif

frown.gif

:lol: Boston is definitely the wrong place for them to pull that garbage. There are gonna' be some crazy Irish Americans tearing into their ***** if they try it.

Those South Boston cats don't care about jail time. I went to school and are friends with a lot of guys from that area, and an idea of a good time for them is fighting.

I never understood y Americans get so Depressed when this type of steezz. America did worse in the middle East. This type of steezz happens everyday b.

I never understood y Americans get so Depressed when this type of steezz. America did worse in the middle East. This type of steezz happens everyday b.
Are you seriously trying to put the "this type of things happens every day bro" stamp on a bombing in Boston?

as unfortunate as this was it seems that if "they" wanted to do extreme damage these "devices would have been placed across the way where bleachers were set up. im not saying im ok with it happening where it did, cause cmon man an 8 year old innocent kid lost his life. as someone who just did the la marathon, i truly find it chilling that what if this occurred prior to a race starting. there were 20,000 + in the dodger stadium prior to the la marathon starting. def saddened by this, even more so with the "what if " scenarios

Last edited:
The two bombs that ripped through the crowds at the Boston Marathon, killing three people and wounding more than 170, were fashioned out of pressure cookers and packed with shards of metal, nails and ball bearings, a person briefed on the investigation told The Associated Press on Tuesday.

A person who spoke to AP on the condition of anonymity because the investigation was still going on said that the explosives were put in 6-liter pressure cookers, placed in black duffel bags and left on the ground. They were packed with shrapnel, the person said.

Earlier, a doctor treating the wounded appeared to corroborate the person's account, saying one of the victims was maimed by what looked like ball bearings or BBs.

"We've removed BBs and we've removed nails from kids. One of the sickest things for me was just to see nails sticking out of a little girl's body," said Dr. David Mooney, director of the trauma center at Boston Children's Hospital.

Last edited:

Someone learned from other people's stupid Facebook posts I see

you right it does. and it gets ZERO press. just this week alone 100's of innocent deaths.

but that doesn't take away from how serious and tragic it is what happ in boston.

Why are jimmies getting so rustled. I welcome all the information people have about the bombings. Whether its conspiracy or not. I can make up my own mind but i would like to gather as much information as possible.

This story is absolutely terrible. Human lives were lost...however it happened....RIP to the lost and let the maimed attempt to have as normal an existence as possible. Really hits home when these people loved to run....and might not be able to do that ever again

Praying for the People of Boston

I really hope people don't automatically thinks its people from middle east or North Korea are the culprit of this awful attacks until we get all the facts, because we have a **** loads of domestic terrorists here in America. Yall must forgot about  Timothy McVeigh.

This is what's wrong with people. Just believe anything they read on the internet

- Actual episode

both clips are from the same episode though.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turban_Cowboy

http://www.hulu.com/#!watch/468323

got to the 3:33 mark and the 15:06 mark of the episode in the hulu link. he ran them over witha car first, then he set off the bomb from his cell phone. all in the same episode

You can't understand why people would be upset over an unforeseen tragedy that killed and wounded innocent people? You might not be capable of feeling empathy. This notion that it happens elsewhere is completely irrelevant. 

Back
Top Bottom