EXPLOSION @ Boston Marathon

Wow this puts into perspective the damage smh

Warning it's graphic
mean.gif
jesus christ

Ok so I heard from my Boston family. Everyone is accounted for. I was so happy to hear that for real. My prayers are still being sent out to the friends and families of people that weren't so lucky...

Ok so I heard from my Boston family. Everyone is accounted for. I was so happy to hear that for real. My prayers are still being sent out to the friends and families of people that weren't so lucky...

Happy to hear everyone is OK family.

Saw this on IG last night.....and the one of him in the wheel chair. I believe this was the guy that was saved by the "cowboy" guy. Both legs blown off :smh:

Yea the cowboy guy is Carlos Arrendondo, he lost two sons and tried to kill himself in 2004 but failed and has become a peace activist

He saved that guy by holding his artery in his leg closed

It literally brought tears to my eyes and I don't get emotional very often

I didnt want to go as far as saying thats in bad taste, but I dont understand how people cant even mention the idea of a conspiracy, but posting pic of dismembered victims is all good.

I didnt want to go as far as saying thats in bad taste, but I dont understand how people cant even mention the idea of a conspiracy, but posting pic of dismembered victims is all good.

So this is your own agenda because people got on you about conspiracy theory's?

It's not bad taste bro, he used a spoiler and warning, you saw it because you wanted to.

Ya gotta understand those pictures are REALITY, RAW AND UNCENSORED, just how the 911 jumpers were, it's sad but is the things that make up history and really put things in perspective, if you've read or watched news from other countries they don't blindfold/sheltered their readers as much as the US does, their news are uncut, someone got their heads cut off, they'll show it...sometimes we need that type of blunt reality to place things in perspective of how serious isshh really is.

Both legs blown off?!

mean.gif

Really wish the best for that guy. Even after recovery (anyone knows if he survived? im thinking he did) thats a big mental hill to get over. 
ohwell.gif

I haven't heard anything on the news yet but are the local hospitals okay on supplies and blood given the large amount of victims??

Both legs blown off?!

:smh:

Really wish the best for that guy. Even after recovery (anyone knows if he survived? im thinking he did) thats a big mental hill to get over. 
ohwell.gif

I think he did, I found the picture when I googled Carlos Arrendondo because I find his story and courage extremely compelling

I haven't heard anything on the news yet but are the local hospitals okay on supplies and blood given the large amount of victims??
There was a report last night that they had sufficient supplies but certainly appreciate any and all donations moving forward.

Here is the statement from the Red Cross from last night:

http://www.redcross.org/news/press-...Cross-Statement-on-Boston-Marathon-Explosions
Thanks for the update.

no no no, no one even "got on" me, bro

Well you can hide behind your conspiracy theories and ill show what's real and relevant within this tragedy

What are you talking about?

I never even hinted at there being a conspiracy.

This is the "conspiracy" conversation:

I'm seeing some shady conspiracy **** on facebook.

I don't know what to believe. Still it's a mess either way.

Can we PLEASE wait until the blood is scraped off the sidewalks until we start with the conspiracy garbage? Some of yall are disgusting with it and have absolutely no shame. At this time the only thing we know is a couple of bombs went off. Save the BS speculation for your tinfoil hat club meeting this weekend.

Who said anything about a conspiracy, doe?

Who said anything about a conspiracy, doe?

Look about 5 posts up on this very page. People have been alluding to it from jump. Not only on NT but everywhere. Is this not true? Has no one said anything about conspiracies since the bombs popped? You know they have so why are you even asking this question?

That man mentioned conspiracies, he did say anything, he just said he saw some, which you knew was going to happen. No need to get bent out of shape.

That man mentioned conspiracies, he did say anything, he just said he saw some, which you knew was going to happen. No need to get bent out of shape.

There is indeed need to get bent out of shape family. My sister was a stones throw away from these explosions and ppl still in the hospital not knowing if theyre gonna be Alive. Then you have herbs in this thread wondering "who are the ppl on the roof?" "Is this going to be used to push an agenda?" Etc etc . If we all knew conspiracy theories were going to happen, why did u ask me where i saw a conspiracy comment? Theyre everywhere. And its disgusting. Carry on.

You might wanna cool out for a minute, you're just going at folks.

Statement from Bill Richard:

"My dear son Martin has died from injuries sustained in the attack on Boston. My wife and daughter are both recovering from serious injuries. We thank our family and friends, those we know and those we have never met, for their thoughts and prayers. I ask that you continue to pray for my family as we remember Martin. We also ask for your patience and for privacy as we work to simultaneously grieve and recover. Thank you."

:smh:

What are you talking about?

I never even hinted at there being a conspiracy.

This is the "conspiracy" conversation:

You might wanna cool out for a minute, you're just going at folks.

You came at me what are you talking about

http://bostonherald.com/news_opinio...hed_home_of_saudi_student_injured_by_shrapnel
A Revere man said police informed him his roommate was injured by shrapnel at the Marathon before searching his apartment and questioning him for hours.
“He’s sweet and kind and a good person,” Mohammed Hassan Bada, 20, of Saudi Arabia of his roommate, who he said is a 22-year-old also from Saudi Arabia, here to study English in Boston. Bada said he doesn’t believe his friend had anything to do with yesterday’s deadly explosions
Bada said he got home last night to find police surrounding his apartment and saying they wanted to talk to him about his roommate.
“The police said that my roommate was in the hospital with shrapnel from the Marathon,” he said.
Last night, a phalanx of officers from the FBI, ATF and Boston swarmed
the fifth-floor apartment in Revere’s Ocean Shores Tower last night in
what residents said was a startling show of force just hours after the
horrific Boston Marathon double bombing.
In addition to two Boston Police K-9 units and a bomb squad unit,
Immigration and Customs Enforcement, as well as Homeland Security investigators and state police also assembled at the two buildings on
Ocean Avenue in Revere.
Boston Police Crime Scene Response unit which collects evidence following major crimes arrived and two members of that unit took several brown paper bags, normally used to store evidence taken from the scene, into the building.
Bada said police removed things from the apartment, but he does not know what
“I was five hours with the police,” Bada said in broken English. “I signed some paper to let them in.”
Police questioned him in Arabic, with a translator, he said.
“I was scared,” he said.
He said he had lived with the man, and another 19-year-old Saudi man, for five months at the apartment in Revere. He said the 19-year-old was traveling in New York yesterday.
“My roommates are good people,” he said.
d.

I'm not saying that these dudes were responsible, but, in the case of the 2001 attacks all of the hijackers were in the country legally. Yet the powers that be make such a big deal about requirements to enter and leave the country, restricting constitutional rights near the border (everywhere), etc. None of these things would have helped prevent the attacks at all.

"Sometimes I wonder if the gate was put up to keep crime out, or keep our *** in"

I wasn't coming at you, I tired my best to not make it seem that way.

I just didnt think it was a good idea to post pics on mutilated victims.

Back
Top Bottom