EXPLOSION @ Boston Marathon

No but it's obviously insensitive to yell out Arabic across a plane given the circumstances of what happened in 2001. It's not that they were speaking Arabic . . . it's that they were yelling it across the plane. The Boston incident just gave people heightened paranoia. Not even just an Arabic thing. Would have been the same reaction if any language was yelled across a plane that the majority of the passengers couldn't understand.​

Also their demeanor plays a factor too . . . if they seemed angry/serious, then no question I'd raise an eyebrow.​

I know it's insensitive to a degree, but you really never know these days. It's not like they all got up and beat the guys . . . they just turned the plane around. Better safe then sorry.​

insensitive??

:smh: :smh: :smh:

honestly though...it's hard not to chuckle at some of the things i read :lol:

Can we PLEASE wait until the blood is scraped off the sidewalks until we start with the conspiracy garbage? Some of yall are disgusting with it and have absolutely no shame. At this time the only thing we know is a couple of bombs went off. Save the BS speculation for your tinfoil hat club meeting this weekend.

BOSTON - April 16, 2013 (WPVI) -- A U.S. Airways plane from Philadelphia to Boston was evacuated at Logan Airport on Tuesday morning.

ABC News reports the plane, Flight 1716, landed safely, but the 62 passengers on board were evacuated on the tarmac.

Sources told Action News that a piece of baggage dropped off a cart, and a clerk got nervous after hearing a bang.

About 22 bags were cleared in Philadelphia, but one bag on the departing flight needed to be checked.

Once the flight landed in Boston, the bomb squad checked, then cleared, the bag in question.

ABC News also reports that the bomb squad was called, but has cleared the scene.

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?section=news/local&id=9066898

I'm seeing some shady conspiracy **** on facebook.

I don't know what to believe. Still it's a mess either way.

Dont believe everything you read. There are many ways to manipulate dates on search engines and facebook titles/pages.

There is a lot of ways I will not get into because you should be able to see the "rational" people/non conspiracy theorists debunk these facebook pages.

Just relax. People are so quick to start these. It hasnt been one day yet. Pisses me off.

Last edited:
Can we PLEASE wait until the blood is scraped off the sidewalks until we start with the conspiracy garbage? Some of yall are disgusting with it and have absolutely no shame. At this time the only thing we know is a couple of bombs went off. Save the BS speculation for your tinfoil hat club meeting this weekend.

Who said anything about a conspiracy, doe?

Who said anything about a conspiracy, doe?

Look about 5 posts up on this very page. People have been alluding to it from jump. Not only on NT but everywhere. Is this not true? Has no one said anything about conspiracies since the bombs popped? You know they have so why are you even asking this question?

you're crying because I said the doctors talked about the nails they were removing from MANY patients? 

grow the **** up 

Just got off the train from Cambridge into Boston. There was military at what looked like every stop searching everyone's bags as you go in. Didn't mind it at all but I was still living in NY during 911 and this feels just like the days after it.

you're crying because I said the doctors talked about the nails they were removing from MANY patients? 

grow the **** up 

Dont know if youre referring to me but i was referring to Smedroc's comment. And everyone who has alluded to any type of conspiracies at this point. Its just too soon.

grow the **** up 
Dont know if youre referring to me but i was referring to Smedroc's comment. And everyone who has alluded to any type of conspiracies at this point. Its just too soon.
just checking 
laugh.gif
 didn't notice his post 

Last edited:
That man mentioned conspiracies, he did say anything, he just said he saw some, which you knew was going to happen. No need to get bent out of shape.

That man mentioned conspiracies, he did say anything, he just said he saw some, which you knew was going to happen. No need to get bent out of shape.

There is indeed need to get bent out of shape family. My sister was a stones throw away from these explosions and ppl still in the hospital not knowing if theyre gonna be Alive. Then you have herbs in this thread wondering "who are the ppl on the roof?" "Is this going to be used to push an agenda?" Etc etc . If we all knew conspiracy theories were going to happen, why did u ask me where i saw a conspiracy comment? Theyre everywhere. And its disgusting. Carry on.

Best bet is to just ignore the conspiracy theory stuff. That's not what this thread is about, and I apologize if I offended you or anyone else with my comment on the US using tragedies to push agendas. That's on me.

There is indeed need to get bent out of shape family. My sister was a stones throw away from these explosions and ppl still in the hospital not knowing if theyre gonna be Alive. Then you have herbs in this thread wondering "who are the ppl on the roof?" "Is this going to be used to push an agenda?" Etc etc . If we all knew conspiracy theories were going to happen, why did u ask me where i saw a conspiracy comment? Theyre everywhere. And its disgusting. Carry on.
Sit down bruh

President Barack Obama delivered a statement on the Boston Marathon bombing Tuesday, saying the FBI is investigating the event "as an act of terrorism."

"This was a heinous and cowardly act and given what we now know the FBI is investigating it as an act of terrorism," Obama said during a press conference.

Happy?

President Barack Obama delivered a statement on the Boston Marathon bombing Tuesday, saying the FBI is investigating the event "as an act of terrorism."

"This was a heinous and cowardly act and given what we now know the FBI is investigating it as an act of terrorism," Obama said during a press conference.

Happy?

Nope. too late. Obama is soft on terrorism.

Happy?

Nope. too late. Obama is soft on terrorism.

fixed

Unfortunately I have the pleasure, and at times the burden of being a surgery resident (done in 57 days by the grace of God) in Philadelphia. I have seen both bullet injuries and blast/shrapnel injuries and the difference is night and day. The biggest problem is unlike bullet wounds where you can pretty much predict the extent of the injury given the path of the bullet, with blast injuries the kinetic energy causes more damage than you can immediately visualize or predict. There also the problem of delayed tissue damage, compartment syndrome etc. This doesnt even include the blunt head trauma and solid organ injury that I am sure many people suffered. My prayers are with those that were hurt and people affected by this terrorist attack, but I also pray for the trauma surgeons and the nurses caring for those that were injured. The amount of stress and personal responsibility you put on yourself just wears you out, and that is from my experience with run of the mill drug and gang violence which pales in comparison to the large number of patients these medical personnel are dealing with now. And children, SMH too much.

Happy?
The racist Republicans don't care either way.

according to CNN..

one of the bombs was inside of a metal pressure cooker, and then placed inside of a backpack.

Back
Top Bottom