EXPLOSION @ Boston Marathon

Westboro Baptists are master trolls... Just don't pay them any attention.
This. They are also a family of very good lawyers who fund their efforts partially through suits won against people thinking they were going to "do what needed to be done".

Westboro Baptists are master trolls... Just don't pay them any attention.
This. They are also a family of very good lawyers who fund their efforts partially through suits won against people thinking they were going to "do what needed to be done".
It's so crazy to me that these people really are VERY smart.  But their brainwashing from Grandpa Fred as them also completely insane.

so because the hijackers happened to speak Arabic prior to 9/11 then any time you hear people speaking Arabic (doubtful that it was even random) you are going to assume they're terrorists?!

No.​

Hearing people speak Arabic is a normal thing. If that's their native language, cool.​

Hearing two grown men yell Arabic across a plane when they aren't sitting next to each other . . . that would definitely have me shook. It's not politically correct to say but whatever.​

I think it's moreso that the passengers don't know what they are saying and that they are yelling across a plane is what scares them.​

if they were yelling in Japanese, Russian, or French people wouldn't have had those same worries or at least to that degree when in reality it could've been them saying the exact same thing

During the 1940's if you heard someone yelling across a train in Japanese you would react the same way. From the late 1940's to the 1980's if you heard some people yelling across a train or plane in Russian you would react the same way. Go to India and SAY the word Pakistan too much and watch what happens.

My point is that it's not just Arabs. There's always an "other" that any society is on the look out for due to larger conflicts.

Those Westboro church clowns take solace in anything.  I hope they get dealt with accordingly by the people of Boston if they show up.

there are petitions going around to ban them from entering the city, which probably won't do anything to prevent them from doing so. but i could see them not being able to protest within X amount of feet from the funerals.

people are heated about it though...my facebook feed is full of pissed off status

Last edited:
incredibly sad, what happened and the aftermath. especially children losing lives and limbs. tragic indeed.

also sad is how racist ppl have become. obviously ppl point to arabs first and foremost (im not arab), and then justify their thoughts with "you can't blame me". its just ignorance. i dont cover my wallet every time i see a black person. i dont think of a psychopath killer when i see a white guy with dark hair and some drab clothing. etc etc. but outlets like fox news and ny times propagate such hate.

anway can't imagine that happening in my city, and the fear of it happening again.

Westboro is all talk, they planned to come to the Penn State/Nebraska game after the scandal and of course didn't show up

eek.gif
 at that 1st person view video.

Those Westboro church clowns take solace in anything.  I hope they get dealt with accordingly by the people of Boston if they show up.
there are petitions going around to ban them from entering the city, which probably won't do anything to prevent them from doing so. but i could see them not being able to protest within X amount of feet from the funerals.

people are heated about it though...my facebook feed is full of pissed off status
Hopefully they don't protest on the day of the funerals.  I saw this on CNN a few weeks ago regarding the Westboro Baptist church, getting some of their own medicine. 

The Runners Cam is chilling. People are having a good time and supporting families and friends. Watching innocently and peacefully and a scumbag does that to unsuspecting people.

Pisses me off.

I'm seeing some shady conspiracy **** on facebook.

I don't know what to believe. Still it's a mess either way.

Back
Top Bottom