EXPLOSION @ Boston Marathon

Propaganda if you ask me. And it seems none of the stories from any of the sources seem to corroborate w/ one another.....Just like the JFK assassination.
Can we not. 
mean.gif

Unfortunately most people are so racially bias they will assume its any group but their own like your example I'm pretty sure most white people are not looking at other whites as "suspicious" but if its some middle easterner guilty until proven innocent. I guess thats just how we have been conditioned and its sad. Don't think it will be changing anytime soon though.

true.

I just can't stand that within 20 minutes peoples first reactions are "CONSPIRACY."

Where's the compassion?

Not everything in this world is a damn conspiracy. There are F'D up people out there.

Like my man Alfred Pennyworth said, "Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn."
I agree 100% feel bad for these people and it honestly makes me wonder what is the US doing to people overseas if it is a person from overseas that they feel this is what it has to come down to to get the gov to notice. I would like to think most people worldwide just want to live their lives but for them other few what makes you feel that kind of way that this is what you came up with. Crazy and maybe like the Alfred quote some might just want to watch the world burn.

Propaganda for what? They pass all types of messed up laws and you don't do **** about it. They don't need to plan a fake hit to take away your civil liberties

Politicians will continue the insider trading, continue to be sold to the highest bidder, come up with excuses to take away social security, continue to let giant corporations not pay taxes while shipping jobs overseas and will continue to start wars.

No false flag attack is nessesary. Because you won't protest or do anything about it anyway. And they already bought the media companies. Plus its hard to do anything when competing with the new finance voting laws

So I don't see why any of these "false flags" would even be nessesary. More likely it's someone who is upset with said government that people are blaming for the act.

Propaganda for what? They pass all types of messed up laws and you don't do **** about it. They don't need to plan a fake hit to take away your civil liberties

Politicians will continue the insider trading, continue to be sold to the highest bidder, come up with excuses to take away social security, continue to let giant corporations not pay taxes while shipping jobs overseas and will continue to start wars.

No false flag attack is nessesary. Because you won't protest or do anything about it anyway. And they already bought the media companies. Plus its hard to do anything when competing with the new finance voting laws

So I don't see why any of these "false flags" would even be nessesary. More likely it's someone who is upset with said government that people are blaming for the act.

So the Sandy Hook massacre wasn't a catalyst for an attempted revocation of the Second Amendment? :rolleyes

Last edited:
30 people died in Afghanistan while celebrating a wedding, and after I told some dude he was like "Who cares? This is more important."

Humans are humans b, life is life. What drives people to think like this I won't understand.

So the Sandy Hook massacre wasn't a catalyst for an attempted revocation of the Second Amendment? :rolleyes

And what's happened so far?

Man I'm pretty sure their was a picture of Krsytle Campbell all over websites but since taken down where an EMT is feeling her pulse and she looks to have already passed away

Too real sigh

Repped. It's nice to see someone in here who doesn't have his head completey burried up his ***. You conspiracy theorist should take note.

30 people died in Afghanistan while celebrating a wedding, and after I told some dude he was like "Who cares? This is more important."

Humans are humans b, life is life. What drives people to think like this I won't understand.
Its just life if this same incident happened somewhere else most people on here wouldn't care just like the dude you told about the wedding. Most people only care about the things that are close to them or they are told by the media to care about.

Man I'm pretty sure their was a picture of Krsytle Campbell all over websites but since taken down where an EMT is feeling her pulse and she looks to have already passed away

Too real sigh
read that she was there with a friend who i guess was holding her id, her parents went to the hospital because the female was id'd as krsytle only to see it was her friend who survived the incident. krsytle did not. heartbreaking for sure. fortunately the friend survived, but devastating to hear your daughter is alive only for it not to be

I really think some of you dudes are on drugs or something with these comments I'm reading...**** makes no sense at all. 

And what's happened so far?

People across the entire country are rallying to ban firearms and numerous unconstitutional laws are being written as we speak. I'm not speculating on the Boston incident because there is no evidence and it is way to soon to come to a conclusion, but to say that false flags can't be used to sway public opinion, reduce civil rights and pass new laws is completely false.

Last edited:
read that she was there with a friend who i guess was holding her id, her parents went to the hospital because the female was id'd as krsytle only to see it was her friend who survived the incident. krsytle did not. heartbreaking for sure. fortunately the friend survived, but devastating to hear your daughter is alive only for it not to be

Man it's too real I found the pic and I'm positive it's her, it's not graphic just looks like she has already passed

RIP Krystle

Its a tragedy too but we're conditioned to not really feel for other countries, especially countries in the ME.

And this is more important, cause its on US soil. In Boston at that.

Yeah that seems to be working out so well doesn't it

After columbine, virginia tech, and sandy hook... You can still buy 100 drum magazines. No assault rifle ban, straw purchasers continue to make money, And you have to register your car, but not a gun.

Yep. All according to the plan

Govt can't run the DMV properly but they can hire actors and fake a school shooting.

America does a lot of dirty **** but not everything is a freaking conspiracy.

Last edited:

After columbine, virginia tech, and sandy hook... You can still buy 100 drum magazines. No assault rifle ban, straw purchasers continue to make money, And you have to register your car, but not a gun.

Govt can't run the DMV properly but they can hire actors and fake a school shooting.

Excellent. 

Laws being written doesn't mean laws will be passed. And people rally everyday... often for useless causes that will never happen. People rallying is not the same as actual public opinion changing. And people wanting to ban "assault" rifles is not the same as people wanting to ban all firearms

I didn't say false flags can't be used, either.

Anyway, this isn't about guns so I don't want to distract from the topic anymore than I already have.

Last edited:

I never said that everything is a conspiracy, nor do I entertain the idea of fake actors and staged events. Sandy Hook is still fresh. Any day now a law could pass that bans those drums, etc. Those laws are currently being written and attempts are being made at passing them.You cannot say that the Sandy Hook massacre did not lead to a groundswell of support for anti gun laws, and an attempt to pass numerous laws by legislators.

Back
Top Bottom