EXPLOSION @ Boston Marathon

The way the bombs were built were crazy tho. Pure srapnel. Glass nails etc.

No death penalty in Mass btw which will be a huge talking point

Doesn't matter what laws Massachusetts has, bruh. This is a Federal crime that will be tried in Federal court.

Last edited:
I like Obama but why didnt he call this a terrorist attack? He loterally refused to say it

Boston cops are PISSED

Brah, who gives a flying **** what Obama called it a few hours after it happened?

Whatever one calls it doesn't take away what happened.  It won't bring back the legs people lost.  It won't bring back the 3 people dead.  

WHO CARES?  

And let's not act like we don't know why he didn't venture out and call it a terrorist attack.  Two words:  Republicans and Benghazi.  

If he had called it a "terrorist attack", they would be complaining about that. I didn't even vote for or support dude, but even I can see that he can't win no matter what with some people.

I'm curious to see what changes this will bring in the future. Do they cancel all major "open" sporting events? Bos marathon, NYC marathon?

I work at the Prudential Center, I stepped outside for some some air right when the first explosion happened.. then the second, the first happened in front of me. Pure pandemonium and chaos. I did not believe this was actually happening for that brief moment. Within minutes the area was swarmed with BPD and EMS, this was probably the most surreal thing I have seen in my life. This was a very sad day and it angers me that someone could do this to innocent and defenseless people. I am thankful for those who helped from emergency personnel to civilians. Never again will I take life for granted, for if I was on that other side of the street I may not be writing this to you guys. We will catch those culprits and they will pay, justice shall be served.

Last edited:
I can't stop thinkin about the Sandy Hook kids/families who were there. :smh: To go through the shooting and then go to where you are being honored .and have this happen. I wonder what's going through their minds. They have to have given up on society. I hope years from now we hear something positive about what they have accomplished.

Last edited:
I been gone the whole day. anyone on NT can give me some timeline about events going on and information revealed?

All i know so far is that there was an explosion at the finishline, later it was revealed a bomb, obama touched base on the topic, bombs were made of bunch of loose pieces. How are investigations going? Any suspects?

What a horrible day though. Pure chaos. a sporting event aint even safe no more

Rest in Peace to the people lost.. and my prayers and condolences to those injured small or big by what happened. Even if its just a bruise or a scratch, there's no way they got out mentally intact. I feel like I'm getting scarred just reading, seeing, and hearing everything that happened.. those poor people.

It's seriously a shame that we live in a world this cold. How anybody could fathom a reason to do this is beyond me. :smh:

I work at the Prudential Center, I stepped outside for some some air right when the first explosion happened.. then the second, the first happened in front of me. Pure pandemonium and chaos. I did not believe this was actually happening for that brief moment. Within minutes the area was swarmed with BPD and EMS, this was probably the most surreal thing I have seen in my life. This was a very sad day and it angers me that someone could do this to innocent and defenseless people. I am thankful for those who helped from emergency personnel to civilians. Never again will I take life for granted, for if I was on that other side of the street I may not be writing this to you guys. We will catch those culprits and they will pay, justice shall be served.

Glad to hear you made it out.. sorry you had to be there.

I can't stop thinkin about the Sandy Hook kids/families who were there. :smh: To go through the shooting and then go to where you are being honored .and have this happen. I wonder what's going through their mines. They have to have given up on society. I hope years from now we hear something positive about what they have accomplished.

I know, I heard the 8 year old kid that got killed
was running for the Sandy Hook kids, and I
Pretty much wanted to cry. :smh:

Is it 3 dead right now? Because I read 12 dead somwhere else...hoping that's a typo.

That was a NY Post report from this afternoon. Such a joke source they are.

Such a sad situation all around, even sadder to find an 8-year old was one of the dead |I .

Glad to hear you made it out.. sorry you had to be there.

I appreciate it bro. I actually had to stay and help with emergency management since I'm with the security program there. That is something no one wants to see, nearly got trampled trying to evacuate people through our building.

I can't stop thinkin about the Sandy Hook kids/families who were there. :smh: To go through the shooting and then go to where you are being honored .and have this happen. I wonder what's going through their mines. They have to have given up on society. I hope years from now we hear something positive about what they have accomplished.

I know, I heard the 8 year old kid that got killed
was running for the Sandy Hook kids, and I
Pretty much wanted to cry. :smh:

:smh:

The way the bombs were built were crazy tho. Pure srapnel. Glass nails etc.

No death penalty in Mass btw which will be a huge talking point

Yes, but this is a federal criminal investigation now. Within half an hour ATF, DHS and FBI showed up.

I saw on IG one of the deceased is actually an 8 year old boy who was running for the kids that died in Sandy Hook....is this even true?...didn't know kids could run in these marathons...

I'm curious to see what changes this will bring in the future. Do they cancel all major "open" sporting events? Bos marathon, NYC marathon?

Surveillance cameras covering the entire crowd. I can't imagine that they could do much more

Surveillance cameras covering the entire crowd. I can't imagine that they could do much more

Drones. National ID card. Elimination of 2nd amendment and 4th amendment. Increasing power and budget of DHS. TSA becoming a national police force. DNA requirements.

I'm in boston. My dad works right next to the scene. I don't know anyone who ran it but it's a scary day in boston. Don't know what can happen.

Anytime
Anywhere
Anyplace

Back
Top Bottom