EXPLOSION @ Boston Marathon

Well if the U.S isn't behind it than who is? Could it be a local disgruntled mechanic who decide to take all his ball bearings and use them to harm the public ?

Yes those are the most likely 2 scenarios. Anything other than those two would be absurd

horrible..rip to those who lost lives and prayers to those affected by this 
tired.gif

frown.gif

I hope this doesn't make me a creep but I like watching the vids and looking at the pics...

Makes me feel more for those people, plus it was like I was there sorta

Don't know how to explain it
Just interesting
You LIKE it or are you curious? Curiosity is one thing, liking it makes you a creep.
i think he means that he likes being able to see what happened because it helps him empathize with the victims. definitely not saying that he likes what happened.
Aren't you from MA? When did you move to the bay area?

"At least 10 people injured had limbs amputated, according to a terrorism expert briefed on the investigation.Doctors are "pulling ball bearings out of people in the emergency room," the expert said, suggesting the bombs were designed to propel shrapnel."

I hope this doesn't make me a creep but I like watching the vids and looking at the pics...

Makes me feel more for those people, plus it was like I was there sorta

Don't know how to explain it

Just interesting

You LIKE it or are you curious? Curiosity is one thing, liking it makes you a creep.

i think he means that he likes being able to see what happened because it helps him empathize with the victims. definitely not saying that he likes what happened.
Aren't you from MA? When did you move to the bay area?

moved out west like a month ago for a new job

I'll say it again prayers go out to the victims and families in this horrible tragedy.

Really not safe anywhere. Makes me sorta scared workin in center city Philadelphia with all them tall buildings.

Be safe NT fam

thoughts with the victims...

however, I refuse to be scared to go in public... if I do that, I feel that "they" won (leave "they" open for however you want to interpret who is at fault, given that we rarely get concrete evidence, I don't focus on the WHO did it)

Police and FBI are searching an apartment building in Revere MA, (just outside Boston for those not from the area) Local stations here reporting it.

Can you imagine waking up walking around and everything is cool.

Then...BAM!

Next your getting your legs amputated...:smh:

I like Obama but why didnt he call this a terrorist attack? He loterally refused to say it

Boston cops are PISSED

Last edited:
Here we go...get mad at Obama.

Don't get caught up in whatever term was or was not uttered by the President.

Real **** is going on.

? Not saying that at all lol

Just pointing out he wouldnt call it a terrorist attack and Boston cops r pissed. I live out here

The sensationalism on this story is already wild

Yall didnt see the boston sargeant break down n cry saying he couldnt believe the President wouldnt call it a terrorist attack?

Be real guys cmon

The big twist is the FBI/CIA being all over the MIT/Harvard/Umass campuses based on the way the bomb is built

Asking these kids was anyone acting strange in chemistry class :lol:

They have no idea whats going ob

The way the bombs were built were crazy tho. Pure srapnel. Glass nails etc.

No death penalty in Mass btw which will be a huge talking point

Americans murdered on American soil

What a ******g disgrace. Thats all i can say

I like Obama but why didnt he call this a terrorist attack? He loterally refused to say it

Boston cops are PISSED
Brah, who gives a flying **** what Obama called it a few hours after it happened?

Whatever one calls it doesn't take away what happened.  It won't bring back the legs people lost.  It won't bring back the 3 people dead.  

WHO CARES?  

And let's not act like we don't know why he didn't venture out and call it a terrorist attack.  Two words:  Republicans and Benghazi.  

Back
Top Bottom